Chapter 18: Level 5

(A/N): First of all the robotic way of talking will stay as it seems everyone loves it (including me), so there is no reason to get rid of it

Second of all, i will use the new name just in need while I'll keep using "Misaka" or "#10000", But iam planning to give her a nickname to use, it will be easier that way, just like "Accelerator" or "railgun" 

and that's all, enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Mizuki-chan, why are you running? We just want you to try those clothes," 

"Come on, White Onee-sama, just do us a favor and give them a try,"

Misaka heard a familiar voice behind her as she turned to see Shirai and Saten chasing after her with mischievous grins. They were still holding the embarrassing outfits they wanted her to try on.

(Crap! Where did Sister disappear so suddenly? I have to find her for the sake of my dignity!)

She darted through the bustling mall hallway, skillfully weaving through the crowd, her eyes scanning for any sign of her sister. The mall was bustling with people, and Misaka was determined not to become the center of attention in one of those embarrassing outfits.

"Is she some kind of super athlete? She is so fast!" Saten gasped for air as she struggled to keep up with the clone's speed.

"Maybe, or she has some kind of esper ability that enhances her physical capacity," Shirai replied, her breath steadier as her eyes fixed on Misaka's figure.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you just teleported toward her?"

"...If she isn't an esper with physically enhanced abilities, I would really be pissed," and in the next moment, she teleported.

Meanwhile, Misaka was still on the run through the multi-level mall, trying to figure out an escape route.

she made her way to one of the upper floors. From this vantage point, she could see the bustling center of the mall below, where two familiar figures were standing near a food stall - Uiharu and her sister Mikoto.

(Finally!)

She raised a foot to the fence as if she was about to jump, but a voice interrupted her.

"Are you really planning to jump from the 7th floor?"

Startled, she raised her head to see Shirai standing on the mall chandelier, her hand gripping the chain that held it up.

"Teleportation?...".

"Correct," Shirai replied with a mischievous grin. "Now, what about giving up? Do us that one favor, I promise it won't take much."

"...You guys know that it is not polite to force someone to do things they do not want... right? Asks Misaka as she wonders what type of friends her sister made"

"I know, but..." Shirai hesitated, clenching her fist, "It's something I need to do, an opportunity to see Onee-sama in clothes that I can't even see in my wildest dreams. That alone is worth sacrificing everything!"

"Why not just ask your 'Onee-sama' to do it then if you are ready to sacrifice everything? Asks Misaka, Doubts the pervert girl's claims"

"Believe me, I tried... Anyway, let's do it." Shirai slowly raised the maid outfit in her hand, and in the next moment, it disappeared from her hand.

"Huh?"

Misaka felt a sudden shift in her clothing, and when she looked down, she was stunned to find herself now wearing the maid outfit that Shirai had just shown her.