ii

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ 
꧁ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ ꧁ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ

   Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath/And tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs
So why do you call me and tell me you want me back?
You maniac

   Steven and Belly rode together, Jeremiah and Conrad taking their own cars. She tried to focus on the music and the passing scenery, but her mind kept taking her back to Jeremiah and Nala. The way he held her so close, how he whispered in her ear from time to time.  

   Belly turned the radio down. "Has Jeremiah talked to about Nala?" She asks. She knew she was starting something big by asking that. 

   Steven sighed. "Not really. I mean, he told me they both go to Finch and that they're really good friends but that's about it." 

   "But they're not dating, right?" 

   Steven glances as his sister from the drivers seat. "No, Belles. Why do you even care?" He asks. When Belly doesn't speak, he grows suspicious. "Please tell me this has nothing to do with what happened two years ago." 

   "I don't know... They just seem so close, and I guess the wound is still a little fresh? I mean, everything just happened so fast. It's like I'm constantly being tugged between them." 

   "Then get out of their way. As your brother who, even though I hate to admit it, loves you dearly, you're basically putting yourself in the middle of them and pretending like you didn't," He says. "You've gotta let those stupid crushes go and move on. We're all in college now, we all have to grow up." 

   Growing up meant giving up on people she's wanted almost her entire life. Belly wasn't sure if she wanted that. She wasn't sure what she wanted in general. 

   Nala and Jeremiah were singing loudly to the music on the radio. As they danced, Jeremiah tried his hardest to keep his eyes on the road in front of him. Nala absolutely loved times like this. She loved drives with Jeremiah.