9

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Why are we out here again?" I ask Enzo as we sit against a tree with Harry, while Neville stands in the water looking at plants.

Enzo taps his finger on the page of the book I'm currently reading. "Because there is still heaps more you need to learn."

I groan and lean my head back against the tree. "Stupid goddamn tournament."

"' Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs'?" Harry reads the cover of the book Neville leant to me.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea," Neville explains while waving his arm in the air.

The three of us turn around to see Monie, Ron, and Ginny walking toward us, but the three of them stop a distance away.

Harry stands up and I face Enzo. "Harry and Ron haven't been getting along," I whisper to him, and he looks at me shocked.

"I never thought I would see this day," he whispers back, and I snort, turning back to the others.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him, that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you both," Monie says, looking at Harry and then at me.

I stand up with Enzo and we both walk to Harry's side. "Is that right? Well, you—What?" Harry asks and I drop my head laughing.

"Just go talk to him," I whisper to Harry as Monie rushes back to Ron's side.

"I haven't done anything wrong," Harry whispers back.

"This is why I keep to myself," Enzo mumbles and I swat his arm.

Monie walks back over to us. "Dean was told by Parvati that—Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you both."

I give Monie a small smile and nod my head. "Tell Ron we said thank you," I tell her and wave at Ron.

"Well, you can tell Ronald—"

"I'm not an owl!" Monie shouts, cutting Harry off and storming away with Ginny.

I start laughing with Enzo and I pat Harry on the back. "Nice one, Harry."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Did you bring your father's cloak, like I asked you, Harry?" Hagrid asks as we walk deeper into the forest.

"Yeah, I brought the cloak," Harry says while lifting up the cloak in his hand.

"Hagrid, where are we going?" I ask quietly, looking around us.

"You'll see soon," he tells us, and I share a look with Harry. "Now pay attention, this is important."

"What's with the flower?" Harry asks, looking up at Hagrid confused. "Hagrid, have you combed your hair?"

"As a matter of fact, I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again," he says, and I snicker.