4

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I look at myself in the mirror, taking in what I'm wearing for the party. My short black dress comes just above my knees and hugs my curves, I put on a denim jacket in case it gets cold.

I start to rethink if I should go to this party tonight. It's my first ever party, well at Hogwarts I mean.

My door bursts open and look up to see chocolate brown eyes locking with my own. Mattheo breaks eye contact with me as I stand up from my bed. I say goodbye to Midnight and turn around, watching him as he looks me up and down and then smirks. I feel heat rush to my cheeks, so I quickly cover my face pretending to cough.

"You know there is such a thing called knocking," I tell Mattheo and he chuckles at me.

"I didn't have time to knock. Is that what you're wearing tonight?" He asks me and I look at myself and then give him a confused look.

"Uh, yes?" He nods his head and starts to walk out of my room as I follow behind, closing my door on the way out. "Where are the others?" He doesn't look back at me as I keep following behind him down the dark green corridor.

"They went to go meet up with Lovegod to get the good stuff," He explains but I have no idea what he's talking about.

I walk into a hallway that is merely lit, and I notice a few people standing around, talking with each other. Some look intoxicated and others seem dazed. This must be the Ravenclaw hallway to their common room. Mattheo turns around causing me to run straight into his chest and I start to fall backward from the sudden impact but to my surprise, Mattheo catches me by grabbing my waist.

"This is your first party, stay with me. Since your sorting ceremony, you have been what every boy here is talking about. Fresh meat, which means everyone wants you. If we split up, do not take a drink from anyone you don't know. Just try to stay with me," His eyes are full of concern, like he cares about me.

I nod my head understanding and he lets go of me but puts his hand low on my back causing me to jump at the sudden touch that feels like fire. He doesn't seem to notice so I let him keep his hand there, it makes me feel safe.

A boy standing, in front of an old blue door sees us and opens the door by saying a word. He must be from Ravenclaw. Mattheo enters, his hand still resting on my lower back.

The room is lit up by the color blue, which is coming from the lights, it also smells heavy of something that I can't exactly figure out. Music is blasting around us as everyone dances, some people have cups in their hands which are obviously filled with alcohol. Mattheo removes his hand from my lower back leaving behind the memory of his touch and grabs my hand, guiding us through a crowd of people dancing against each other.

I notice a group of boys staring at me while talking, one boy with curly dirty blonde hair licks his lips and give me a wink resulting in me giving him the finger as all his friends laugh at him. I look around and notice Potter and Ron standing around with a few other Gryffindors. I face forward and see the boys sitting around on couches all laughing but stop when we get there.