5

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

The dimly lit room causes my head to pound harder as I sit up feeling the cold sheets hug my body. The memories of last night, rush back like a train, making me feel sudden nausea as they replay in my mind.

I look around my room and notice a black shirt on the floor that I know isn't mine. I slowly get out of bed, picking up the shirt, and smelling it. It smells of cigarettes and pine. It must belong to Mattheo since he was the last person here with me. I don't remember him taking his shirt off last night but then again, I went to sleep quickly.

I throw the shirt onto my bed and change out of my pajamas and into my uniform for class today. I don't bother to put in any effort with my hair as I feel too ill to care. I refill Midnight's cat food and water which she eats until I hear a knock at my door, catching both our attention.

"Come in!" I shout to whoever is at my door, which opens, and in comes Blaise. "Oh, hey Blaise." I give him a smile and shove Mattheo's shirt into my bag along with everything I need for class today.

"How are you feeling?" He sits down on my bed giving me a smirk causing me to give him a confused look.

"I feel fine. Why are you smirking at me like that?" I put my shoes on and grab my bag.

"Mattheo didn't come back last night for a while. What did you two do?" He asks me and I laugh at him, pulling him off my bed.

"We didn't do anything. He helped me with my hand and then I fell asleep," I tell him and open my door and we both walk out with him closing my door.

"Alright. Let's hurry up because I'm starving, and I bet you are too," Just as he says that my stomach growls causing us to laugh.

We leave the common room and walk to the Great Hall as the sun seeps through the hallway, like golden spears. We walk into the Great Hall and go to our normal seats, but as I'm walking, I feel everyone's eyes on me, and I can hear them whispering about last night. I push them out of my mind and sit down between Theo and Enzo as Blaise sits across from me next to Draco and Mattheo.

"How are you feeling Princess?" Theo asks me as he puts some toast and eggs onto my plate.

"Well, my head is pounding, and my stomach feels like it's doing a dance," I admit, and he laughs at me as I start eating slowly. The boys talk about last night as I struggle to keep my food down.

We finish eating our food and get up walking to Arithmancy together. We get to class, and I sit down at the desk in the back corner. Draco, Enzo, and Blaise sit together while Theo sits with Mattheo, leaving me on my own. I sigh and take out my book until someone places their book on the desk next to me. I look up and notice it's Hermione, bringing a smile to my face.

"Hey, I heard what happened last night. Are you okay?" She asks me as she sits down and opens her book as I do the same.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just mad at the time," I tell her, and she smiles at me, looking toward the teacher as she waits for the class to give her attention.