014

014

"𝑲𝒊𝒆, 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒆. 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝑰𝒕!"

December 21

Sarah's birthday.

She was the last of the six pogues to turn seventeen.

And today was the day, that Sarah will turn seventeen.

She had been looking forward to this for months. Since Kiara turned seventeen on June 8, she couldn't wait to turn seventeen too.

So that's why they're here, eight in a row. In front of the Camerons.

Jj, Kiara, John B, Pope, Cleo, Lily, Mia and Elinora.

Over the past month, Eli has become much closer not only with Kiara, but also with the other pogues.

The blond cameron daughter opened the door, a confused look on her face.

"You guys are early."

"What do you mean, we are exactly on time," said the heyward boy.

"Yeah, I know. But you know you always have to be an hour late to parties."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever princess, can we come in" Jj asked, fairly annoyed.

"Follow me." she said and walked into her house.

The pogues followed her to the living room.

"Jeez, Sarah how many people did you invite?" asked the curly-haired girl.

In the living room were two tables, with beer pong cups. The kitchen island was full of drinks, from the ceiling there hung a giant disco ball.

"Not that much."

"Sarah!" the pogues said in unison.

"Okay, the whole school."

"What?"

"How do you even invite so many people" asked the youngest carrera sister.

"I put an invitation to my birthday in every locker."

"So the freshmen are coming too?" asked her boyfriend.

"Oh come on, just enjoy it. No matter how many people come, you should just have fun." said the cameron daughter excited.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"I'm sure that girl over there, isn't in our school." said the brunnette pointing to a girl playing beer pong.

"Sarah's crazy." said the blond boy and took a sip of his beer.

The party had been going on for less than an hour, and there were probably already more than a hundred people in the house. Not to mention how many people were around and in the pool outside.