Chapter 7

When the comedy duo reached their home, they immediately sat down at the table for two and began their meal, camera recording them all the while.

"First bite!" yelled Ian as he chomped into his first taco, Anthony just unwrapping his second. Ian accused, "Hey, you didn't wait for me to start eating!"

"Ate my first in the car," Anthony objected, looking directly into the camera. "Sorry, folks. You missed out on the best damn bite ever!"

Ian said, "Whatever, we both know I'm the best eater." He winked at the camera, further hinting at an innuendo.

"Ew!" Anthony laughed. Ian looked at him questioningly, and Anthony rebuked, "Oops. I guess old habits die hard, especially since we used to be friends and all..."

Used to be friends?

"We're still friends, and we'll always be that way. We're just closer now." Ian leaned in over the table full of tacos, pushing them aside so he could prop himself up on it with his elbows. Now, he was considerably closer to Anthony, their faces a mere couple of inches apart. Ian wasn't controlling himself in front of the camera like he had trained himself to do years prior, but that was what editing was for, right?

Anthony also pushed his body forwards, which made the distance between the two so minuscule that Ian's long eyelashes were tickling Anthony's nose.

"I guess that's true..." whispered Anthony, lips almost connecting with Ian's nose.

Laughing huskily, Ian murmured, "You guess? Why not make sure?" He let himself fall forwards into Anthony, head colliding with his chest. In a flurry of motion, Anthony was stroking Ian's hair in a fast tempo while Ian pulled his own shirt off. Soon, Anthony's shirt was also down. They quickly fell to the floor, Anthony pinning Ian down by straddling his waist.

"I guess we know the answer to that..." Anthony growled while Ian propped his upper body up with his elbows. Anthony began kissing up Ian's neck, and, hearing mews of approval, began exploring down his body to his budding six-pack. It was like their first time again, on the night of the shower that began it all. The explosion of emotion, the unmistakable feel of lust... It was all so familiar, and yet so new.

"You like that?" Anthony asked, already sure of the answer. His tongue was now tracing along Ian's waistline, dipping slightly beneath the denim fabric of his jeans and cotton of his boxers every now and then.

Yes, you do. Let yourself get lost in the feeling. Forget all your responsibilities... Let yourself swim in this pleasure... Let yourself drown...

Ian sat up straight, sending Anthony falling backwards. "We gotta finish the episode..." Ian panted, and Anthony shot him a look of understanding, yet disappointment. They had a duty to their fans, and would never willingly let them down.

"You better let me treat you later, you cock-blocking bastard," snickered Anthony, standing up only to bend over again to retrieve his shirt from its place under the small table. Ian also picked up his shirt, and sighed, "Sorry, dude." Anthony's contentment faded by a landslide.

"I'll be alright.... It's you I'm worried about," Anthony said, small doses of suspicion in his voice. "I saw that weird look on your face again when I was... You know... Well, it was right before you me stop." Sad, chocolate eyes pleaded with Ian. "I know we have limitations, but something wasn't right about it this time. It was like you were... I don't know what to call it, but it wasn't good."

"It's something I need to sort out myself," Ian assured him. "If it gets out of hand, I'll let you help me, but I think I have it under control right now. Or, at least, I will."

"Have what under control?" Anthony asked, morbid tone still present.

"It's a long story." It was a longshot, but it was the only excuse Ian could think of at the time.

"I have time to listen," countered Anthony. His the joy in his expression continued to deplete as the conversation grew more and more out of control.

"Dude, listen to me. I. Will. Be. Okay. Alright?" Ian was growing annoyed with Anthony's prying. He could do this himself! It was his own problem, and he would be damned it Anthony was going to get involved with it.

Anthony shook his head disbelievingly. "No, you won't." He stepped towards Ian, who had been subconsciously backing away. Then, he fired his best artillery. "Please," he whispered, eyes watering slightly from all the emotional stress he was being forced to undergo. "If you won't do it for yourself, please, just do it for me. Do it for us."

Ian remained untouched by the hope in Anthony's statement, merely shaking his head to signify his decline of the offer. By solving the problem himself, he was already doing it for the both of them, right?

Shocking Ian, Anthony pushed past him to stomp down the hall and to his room, taking care to slam the door with a surplus of force. Ian could already hear his boyfriend's wracking sobs resounding off the walls, making him feel confined.

Since he did not have a clue what to do, he just stood there, waiting for a solution to come to him. The solution, of course, was a no-show.