Intro

Hi guys! So, I've discovered something about myself, I love writing, and I come up with great ideas for stories but when I try to write them they fall flat. So I thought long and hard about what to do, and I have an idea. Within this book I will write ideas and prompts for stories and y'all can write stories based off of the ideas.
A few notes though:
1. All of the ideas I will post on here are from my own mind, I'm not copying anyone, BUT there is always a chance that someone else has already written a story with that idea without my knowledge.
2. If you decide to use one of my ideas you do not have to give me credit (I would appreciate it though). If, as readers, you find a story that appears to use one of my prompts please let my know because I'll want to read it too.
3. If you use an idea I do encourage you to send me a PM telling which one you used so that I can make a list in the book for anyone who wants to read stories with a particular prompt.
4. You can change the idea as much as you want. You can just use my prompts as a springboard for your story.
5. Some of the story prompts are for original stories and some are for fanfictions. Each prompt will tell if it's original or fanfiction in the title, and fanfiction prompts will tell what story it's about.

Some fandoms I might write prompts for include: Harry Potter, The Underland Chronicles, Fablehaven, The Hobbit, Dan and/or Phil, Merlin, The Hunger Games, Sherlock, and many more.

Love y'all!
Smoulderingshadows