꧁ Part 4/20 ❤️꧂

Começar do início

All three were enjoying their lunch talking and laughing with each other and Jungkook was enjoying their company s he got to know that Jimin is very nice guy and he doesn't feel anything towards Taehyung and he felt releif and after that they talked some more and when the bell rang everyone went to their respective classes.

===============

Time Skip ( At Restorant ) :-

After college Taehyung dropped Jimin at his house safely and then he went to pick up Jungkook and they went to enjoy their date together and Jungkook was feeling refresh and he wanted to roam around on the bike more so Taehyung couldn't refuse him so they roam around the city with new emotions inside their heart and Taehyung was very happy.

It's evening time and Taehyung booked the restaurant for their dinner date and then they reached there and manager took him to their table and Jungkook saw the arrangements and he felt very special and looked at his boyfriend with happy face and Taehyung smile at him and both sat down on the chair.

Jungkook - How many other people have you taken on date before me ( he asked to him and Taehyung looked at him then he smirked at his jealous boyfriend and Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him )

Taehyung - Are you feeling jealous baby ( he asked to him back and Jungkook glared at him and stood up from his seat and Taehyung looked at him with confused face and Jungkook went towards him and sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck and Taehyung was staring at him )

Jungkook - Yeah I'm feeling jealous babe so what will you do huh and I don't like when you did something like this before me and also after me ( he said to him in his deep voice and Taehyung looked at him with surprise face )

Taehyung - You don't need to worry about it because nothing like this is going to happen, tou are the first and the last person in my life ( he replied to him and Jungkook smiled at him and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him more close to himself )

Jungkook - I'm impressed babe and I will not allow anything like this to happen, in my way you will not be able to do anything like this ( he said to him while snuggling in his neck and started sucking his nale and Taehyung moaned softly and tighten his grip around his waist )

Taehyung - You are very bold baby ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with smirk and winked at him then he looked towards the waiter who came there to serve them dinner and Jungkook was looking at them with fire eyes because one of them was staring at his boyfriend and Jungkook can't handle this )

Jungkook - Kiss me ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him in confusion and then he looked towards the waiter who were looking at them with nervous face and Jungkook was feeling irritated so he grabbed his collar and pulled him more close and smashed his lips and started kissing him passionatally in front of that waiter to show him that this handsome man belongs to me )

They were kissing each other passionately and waiter left from there with awkward smile and Jungkook was eating his lips and Taehyung also kissed him back and they were lost in the kiss and Taehyung was feeling very happy after seeing his possessive side and he broke the kiss after sometime.

Taehyung - What was that huh ( he asked to him and Jungkook was breathing heavily and looked at him with glare and Taehyung chuckled at him because he was looking hella cute in his eyes )

Jungkook - I'm kissing my boyfriend, do you have any problem Mr Kim ( he asked to him while glaring at him and Taehyung shook his head )

Taehyung - No I don't have any problem baby, you can do whatever you want to me now let's ear or else everything will be cold ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and they started eating their dinner while chatting and sometimes they fed each other )