~~~

Miao is off on her cloudjet with the bag secured around her body, as she is off in the ocean with her eyes wide open and glowing white. All she sees is the bodies of lands with various dangerous and huge creatures among them. She glances at each plant and sees it is no match for the specific flower she is looking for. 

The pink-wearing woman only shook her head with her eyes shut, hissing in pain at keeping it open for too long, "Uhh, that is gonna be in pain the next few days and reduce my usage on my last bit of powers." Miao only sighs in exhaustion, "Can't help it, I need to find this orchid."

Miao grins, chuckling at the memory of snatching the maps from some demons and memorizing them. Then making Red Son burns them before they can get a glimpse of the location, "Oh Buddha, please forgive me for my thievery but for the sake of all, it is for the goodness of this world."

She opens her eyes again to be a glowing white and does her search again. This time she located a specific glowing white lotus accompanying a little piece of ceramic which made her smile widely in glee at the sight of it. Shutting her eyes immediately to her regular uni-vision, "Buddha, I will always be thankful for the many visions you have given me!" 

With that, she steps on the accelerator and speeds off to the point where the waves have been harsher and more prominent thanks to her speed. 

Meanwhile from not too far, a certain flaming redhead with their bull minions struggling with a compass and not moving an inch in their vehicle.

"Nuh-uh, Steve," Says one of the minions who looks at their ally holding the compass, "The map said north then west then south, not the other way around."

"Harold," Steve Bull clone argues, "He said the opposite of what you said you dingus! It was south, west, then north!"

A bull clone larger than them both comes up and puts it in his commentary, "Uhh, the guy said up guys."

"That is north, Burt!" Steve and Harold shouted at the big bull clone.

"Hey the big guy is trying, don't hurt their feelings," The smallest one says, "You are a bunch of idiots."

"huh!?" They all started yelling at each other and began to argue even louder.

Red Son is behind them with a glass of a drink in his hands, and his frown never leaves his face. His scowl of annoyance grew more irritated at their minions bickering, and his hair flames increased in size. His grip on the glass heated up to the point that the drink had melted away from his grasp as he got up and stomped towards them.

"Will you knuckleheads knock it off and focus on the plan!" Red Son shouted louder than the group of bull clones, which shut them up immediately, "You numbskulls stay back and clean, while I take the lead since I need to do everything around here!"

"But we already clean-" "Then do it again!" Red Son shouted at the big guy who only sniffled and was pushed away from him by the little guy.

Red Son snatches the compass from them and guides them all to their destination, "This orchid is a huge possibility to get my father the power he deserves! We need to get there as fast as we can! Not even a mere certain mortal will stop us!"

"Yes, sir!" All the bull clones shouted and do as he commanded Red Son grinned as he observes the compass. 

~~~

"Achoo!" Miao sneezed as she arrived at the sandy island and fixes her outfit which had been wrinkled by the super-fast ride she made herself have, "My, the water must have gotten up there." She sniffled.

Miao fixes her bun, and she feels how she has less amount of hairpins than she usually has, "Hmm?" She takes out her hair pins/sticks, making her hair fall down to her knees, "Two gone? What happened to the other pair? Haaa..." She puts them back in her hair now onto a bun, "No... I had them for years..."