"i already had breakfast." grabbing dal's chin, mingyu admiried his face. "but this is also a better meal. my favorite." he said, pressing his lips against dal's. dal relaxed into mingyu's touch, quickly breaking apart. "hey-" "let me finish my breakfast and then you can get more kisses." groaning, mingyu pouted. "one more."
he said, sneakily kissing dal's ear.

☆☆☆

straightening out dal's coat, mingyu pecked his head, smiling brightly. "ready to go walk angel?" "of course." dal smiled, grabbing mingyu's hair, connecting their lips gently. laughing, mingyu laced their hands, putting on a mask while dal locked the apartment door.

"are you sure it's okay to walk like this?" dal nervously asked, walking to the han river park together. "yep. i would do anything to make you happy and if my baby wants to go walking in the cold then we are going walking in the cold." blush erupted on his cheeks, dal crawling into his scarf.

the two walked side by side, engaging in quiet small talk. "we should get icecream." mingyu said, dal rolling his eyes. "and get sick? i think not." "you don't know how to have fun." mingyu grumbled, dal laughing. "i do!" "sure," mingyu stretched out the word, dal pushing his shoulder. pushing back, mingyu gripped dal in a hug, dal smiling brightly.

☆☆☆

@love_dal

❤️💬⬇️tagged: @gyus_hereventuring into the cold with gyu!

❤️💬⬇️
tagged: @gyus_here
venturing into the cold with gyu!

comments:

happyvitamin_dk: omg omg omg
-love_dal: omg omg omg
-happyvitamin_dk: so cute :(

wooseokie: stop queering on the tl
-love_dal: u jealous🙄
-wooseokie: very 😐 set me up pls
-love_dal: no <3
-wooseokie: homophobe
-love_dal: kisses

ch3rry-coups: omg u have mingyu
-ch3rry-coups: have fun!!

gyus_here: we're very cute
-love_dal: cutest of them all for real

☆☆☆

leaning back against mingyu's chest, dal fell into mingyu's touch, his boyfriend rubbing soft circles on his exposed arms. "who are you talking to?" mingyu asked, lips pressed against dal's head. "wooseok." dal said, eyebrows furrowed. "he's asking me to set him up with a hot guy." laughing, mingyu grabbed dal's hand, lacing them together. "wooseok really is looking for a guy huh." "yep." dal said, typing quickly. "he's been going through some stuff. boyfriend cheated on him-" dal panicked, sitting up, mingyu wincing in pain. "oh shit i wasn't supposed to say that."

chuckling, mingyu smiled. "i won't tell anyone." dal smiled, kissing mingyu gently. "baby you're amazing but can you get off my lap you're kind of sitting right on my dick." dal looked surprised, moving to sit on his thigh instead. "god that's embarrassing. you're okay now right?" "i'm fine love." mingyu chuckled, playing with dal's hair.

"i'm never letting this go by the way." "oh fuck you." "we can do that instead of dinner?" getting up from his bed, dal walked away. "baby-" "nope! no lewd humor." the two doubled over in laughter, mingyu running to chase after dal.

☆☆☆

"i'll have you know i'm a very good cook i just don't feel like making this for you right now." dal said, mingyu pouting. "do you not love me enough?" dal stopped eating, looking up. that word. love. "i guess not yet." he smiled, pecking mingyu's lips. "i love you lots though."

mingyu froze, looking up at dal. a big smile broke out on his face, grabbing dal's head and bringing it down to his lips. "you absolute angel." sitting back down, dal slurped a portion of his jjajjangmyeon, mingyu admiring him. he leaned over and pecked his boyfriend's lips, dal touching the skin softly. "what? there was sauce on your lips." mingyu giggled, dal blushing before going back to his dinner.

his heart was in shambles.

☆☆☆

standing in front of the mirror, dal brushed his teeth, mingyu opening a package. "i'm officially getting a toothbrush at your house. this is a really big moment." laughing, dal spit, looking up at mingyu. "so not moving in together or getting engaged, but having a toothbrush is monumental?" "yes!" mingyu said, putting the toothpaste on. "you're really cute bubs." dal said, mingyu glancing at him and smiling. "bubs, hmm?" "do you like it?" wrapping his arms around dal's waist, he pecked his cheek, putting his chin on dal's head. "very much." "aw this is cute but brush your teeth."

sticking his tongue out, mingyu quickly brushed his teeth, walking into dal's room. "what am i going to wear to bed?" he asked, not bringing any pajamas for the unexpected sleepover. "i can give you some boxers and gym shorts?" laughing, mingyu pecked dal's lips, the boy already in shorts and a different white tank top. "you really want to see my torso huh?" rolling his eyes, dal pulled mingyu's shirt, connecting their lips. "you can sleep on the street if you want." "no sir i do not want that." he said, standing up and digging around before finding the pairs of clothes.

climbing into bed, he smiled, dal's frame against his chest. "now i get why people say you need to do this. i'm falling asleep." dal mumbled, pecking mingyu's collarbone. "you're comfy so feel free to do it whenever."
dal smiled once more, kissing mingyu's lips gently.

mingyu immediately responded to the touch, moving to grip dal's waist and kiss him passionately. "is this my dessert?" he asked, m/n scoffing. "you should be lucky i haven't sent you home." "wow my boyfriend is so nice." "you know it."

connecting their lips again, dal couldn't stop smiling, mingyu grinning in return. "it's hard to kiss you when you're smiling so much baby." "eh worth it." dal yawned, mingyu frowning. "sleep." "but you might leave me in the morning when i wake up."

caressing dal's cheek, mingyu pecked his lips lightly as a promise. "i'll try to be here while you're waking up then baby. now night." laughing, dal closed his eyes, nodding off against mingyu's chest.

"pretty boy." he whispered, joining dal to sleep.

words: 1404
not edited

really glad i didnt cancel this is cute
next chapter is the christmas chapter eek
anyways night i need to sleep.

sun.