Protection?

Ryan arrived at school and went to his first class but could only think about one thing. How could he have wet the bed? Sure he had been having a bit of trouble holding it recently but having an actual accident made him so embarrassed. He felt like everyone somehow knew and was staring at him.

Eventually, in second period, he managed to push the thought out of his head and focus. He actually had a pretty good day until he was halfway home and felt the need to pee. If the last few days were anything to go off of it wouldn't be long before the floodgates opened. He held his legs together desperately trying to hold it. When the bus finally got to his house he ran off but as he opened the front door he was stopped by his dad holding his wet underwear from this morning. Bruce gave him his serious look and asked "Why was this wet underwear in the hallway" Ryan hated when his dad got serious and before he could figure out what to say his bladder let go. Bruce watched as his son's pants became soaked and tears formed in Ryan's eyes. Bruce immediately calmed down and hugged his son "It's ok buddy you're probably just stressed go get cleaned up I'll take care of the puddle" Ryan nodded and started to walk upstairs but his father said one more thing "But if this keeps up you'll have to wear protection" Ryan looked at his dad confused and asked "Protection?"