Chapter 3: The Kyln

ابدأ من البداية

Groot's arms were seen slowly growing back, and he even took a step forward and lowered his head to look through the glass.

Finally, here comes Blake Riley, who just crossed his arms.

Ko-Rel: "Last but not least, Blake Riley, from Terra. Many locals referred to him as "The Legendary Star-Lord". Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Stakar Ogord. He also leads own team whose members include Nebula, also the adopted daughter of Thanos and Gamora's sister, Loki, Goddess of Mischief and Princess of Asgard, and Kraglin, a fellow Ravager." She said.

Dey glanced over to Ko-Rel, as she was smiling fondly towards Blake. He was aware of the history the two share, so it wasn't any surprise that she had feelings for him.

Saal: "Ah, the infamous Star-Lord I've heard so much about. About time we captured him, we just need to capture his compatriots and we'd collect the entire set."

Dey: "Denarian Saal, with all due respect, Star-Lord isn't really necessarily a bad person. He has helped a bunch of people throughout the galaxy, even our own, and he is a number one enemy to Ronan. He could be an ally to us." 

Saal: "If he ever becomes useful to us against Ronan, I'll consider it, but I won't risk having this dangerous individual hanging about in the galaxy. Transport all four to the Kyln." He said as he walked away.

Dey and Ko-Rel glanced at each other at the mention of the Kyln. It is a dangerous and barbaric place, holding the worst the galaxy has had to offer.

The Kyln

High Security Prison

Inside of the prison, Gamora, Rocket, Blake, and Groot were being led through the area

Rocket: "I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by whoever the hell wants you dead." He tells Blake.

Blake: "Please, I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon."

Prison Guard: "Hold." He tells them, as they all stopped.

" He tells them, as they all stopped