Gwen had jumped out her seat when she saw the world.

"Oh my goodness this...no I stopped this." Gwen said shaking her head.

"Gwen you gotta tell me what this is." Ben said.

"Ben, when we tried to hack the Omnitrix I had went back in time trying to stop you." Gwen said "But when we did Kevin wasn't strong enough to fight off Charmcaster and got taken over. She killed me and had you locked up being tortured by Hex."

A button was pressed and the ship shot out a swarm of drones that floated above the planets atmosphere and ran a giant scanner over the entire planet.

A globe began to appear in the room along with a list of info like atmosphere conditions and composition.

Ben looked down at the world. Charmcaster had taken over the planet, monuments changed to her image and droves of people being walked into a mass sacrifice.

"Well, I must say she doesn't half ass it." Skurd said.

"Yeah she has charm about her like that." Ben admitted "Shame she lost her mind. Or lucky I guess."

"Ben take this seriously." Gwen said.

"I am, I'm thinking of what's our next move." Ben said "Magic is always a bitch to fight and we need to plan what we're doing. Skurd, can you use Atomix DNA?"

Skurd looked and his eyes widened "Oh my this is an interesting taste. You know this would go well with some-"

"Prypiatosian-B." Ben said grinning.

What are you planning?" Gwen asked.

"We need to track down Ben from this world and get him somewhere." Ben said "Rust, locate Omnitrix on planet."

"Searching..."

The console started beeping and Ben stood up. "Alright in the big castle it is."

Ben walked to the hole in the ship.

Pulling up his rig he turned the wheel till he saw what he wanted.