"so why you came over here?" i asked again in a chill voice. "to talk to you, and apologize" he told me. "but how you knew david was in tally?" i asked him.

"i was the one that told him to come here" he told me. "what? why?" i asked. "cause that's the only way i could get to you" he chuckled. "woww, i thought we was on some chill shit." i looked out the window.

"so you told him to come to tally so yall could set me up?" i asked confused. "yeah" he nodded. "so this whole thing something y'all planned out?" i asked him. "yeah, type shit" he nodded.

"paris i got you something" he said pulling something out the back seat and it was a whole bouquet of roses with a card on it that tyler wrote on it by himself.

he handed it to me and i started smiling, and he looked at me smiling. "why you got me this?" i asked smiling. "cause everytime i apologize you know i gotta give you some shit" he laughed. i put the flowers on my lap, "can i get a hug?" he asked smiling and i reached and gave him a hug.

im not gon lie i missed tyler's hugs. "guess what?" he asked me. "what?" i asked him. "david ain't buy you dat watch" he told me. "whatchu mean he ain't buy me dat watch?" i asked confused looking at tyler.

"that was my money, nigga" he laughed. i was so confused, "you lying" i laughed. "im so foreal" he laughed. "why you bought it for me though?" i asked him. "cause at the time i know you wasn't taking shit from me" he laughed.

it felt so weird and good at the same time talking to Tyler again after everything and not talking for a long time. "is it true that you was only using me for pussy?" i asked tyler tilting my head.

"what? where you hear dat from?" he mugged me. "asia" i answered. "man she capping" he shook his head. "so was y'all ever a thing?" i asked him. "nah, nah, ever since that day when we kissed or whatever, we still talked for a little but then she just stopped talking to me for some reason" he told me.

"i really didn't want to fight asia, oh my gosh" i shook my head. "but that day she just got on my fucking nerves and im still mad at noti for recording everything and bringing that shit to the internet making me look like some bitch that always be fighting in the streets" i rolled my eyes.

i looked at tyler, "boy yo hair got longer" i smiled at him touching his curls. "i missed when you be playin in my hair" he laughed. "so we friends now?" i asked him. "yeah we friends, we just gon take things slow now cause it's a lot" he nodded and i agreed.

"come outside i wanna hug you better" i told him stepping out of the passengers seat and going around to the drivers seat then he got out and hugged me.

"oh my goodness and you got taller" i pulled away looking at his height then hugged him again. i was tryna forget what i did to david the other night while i was with tyler.

"tyler, ion want the internet to know that we friends again, i don't want allat drama and shit happening, stuff like that" i told him. "yeah, i was finna say da same thing" he nodded.

"you still be talking to kenzie?" he asked me. "yeah, that's my girl" i told him. david came out and came to the drivers side of the car seeing us both together standing outside of the car talking. "yall good?" he asked.

"yeah, we good" tyler answered. "yo paris, me and dd got a video shoot tomorrow, you tryna pull up?" he asked me. "yeah of course" i nodded.

_____________________

video shoot day
the next day....

i was at david and tyler video shoot and it's been so fucking long since i've been to one of tyler's shoots. there was so much girls oh my gosh i don't even know where they found all these girls at. i hope Tyler wasn't talking to one of them, let me stop, but foreal.