ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Start from the beginning

Because long before he came to City Q, he had already predicted that would happen last night and that he would definitely be sleeping in this morning.

So as a result, he suddenly became idle.

Suddenly bored, and Wang Yibo's breakfast hasn't arrived yet. Xiao Zhan simply went to the living room first, turned on the TV, lay on the sofa, and waited.

With the sound of the TV, the room doesn't seem so quiet.

Xiao Zhan watched boring variety shows as he scrolled through his phone. When he saw Zhang Kai in his Moments, an idea suddenly came into mind.

Zhang Kai's Moments was posted five minutes ago. He took a screenshot of a game. He scolded in the caption, "Fucking hell, I met a pig teammate so early in the morning. Don't primary school students have to go to class today?"

Xiao Zhan exited it and immediately called Zhang Kai.

Zhang Kai picked up quickly, said with a spiritless voice, "Hello, Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan asked, "What are you doing?"

Zhang Kai, "Laying in bed contemplating about life, I lost 10 games in a row, life's so difficult."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Why are you playing games so early in the morning?"

Zhang Kai, "It's not early in the morning, it's all night. I couldn't sleep after finishing the bidding document in the early a.m. so I wanted to play a few games, but I ended up playing until now." Zhang Kai sighed, "Zhan, you have no idea, fuck..."

Zhang Kai, "@#%*&%"

Zhang Kai, "@#%#&*"

Zhang Kai, "#@%&*

Zhang Kai, "I'm utterly speechless. How did he get to this rank? Fuck."

Xiao Zhan put down the water cup in his hand, "It's just a game. Don't be angry, do you have to go to work today?"

Zhang Kai, "No, I'm resting today."

Xiao Zhan comforted, "It's no big deal. Win it back when you're free. Who's Zhang Kai? It's the god who can carry even if your teammates afk. Isn't it a matter of minutes for you to rank up?"

Zhang Kai finally laughed, "Yeah yeah yeah." Then he asked, "Did you see my Moments and specifically called to comfort me?"

Xiao Zhan, "Perhaps not."

Zhang Kai sighed, "I knew it. Come on, why are you looking for this ge?"

Xiao Zhan licked his lips, "It's just, uh, I..."

Zhang Kai sighed, "It's about your husband, right? Look at you being all shy. Just say it. What do you want to discuss with me?"

Xiao Zhan also imitated Zhang Kai's tone and sighed, "Only you understand me. Hey, what blessing did I receive in my last life to be able to become friends with Zhang Kai in this life..."

"All right, all right." Zhang Kai interrupted. "If you have something to say, say it."

Xiao Zhan, "I'm planning on pursuing Wang Yibo."

Zhang Kai was instantly amused, "You're finally willing to engage in this enjoyment."

Xiao Zhan, "That's right, you have a lot of experience so give me some advice."

Zhang Kai, "There's plenty of advice but first, tell ge how this happened? Why do you suddenly want to pursue your husband?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "I feel that he has been a bit kind to me recently, which was very different from how it was in the beginning. He even has a lot more skinship with me. I feel like it's time, I want to try. "