The introduction

Jennifer Shelby a name that does things to all the people in small heath. Whether on a good note or bad she was famous in small heath. She is the youngest of the Shelby clan being the younger twin of Finn. She is known for her outstanding beauty that succumbs the people she comes across. Although she could be a rebel and wasn't scared to speak her mind. They would be under her spell and would let her get away with things just for her wonderful charms. She did it in a way that the target didn't sense the attitude but was under her spell by her beauty and elegance that followed her. She is an alluring person not only for her mysterious eyes and knowing smirks or suggestive brows. But for her intelligence and observing ways. On top of that being the number one forbidden woman to date in Small heath does things people. But they all had one thing in common. Fear. The fear of hurting her in anyway or anger her. Because doing that to her would mean you get the whole Shelby gang on your back. And they won't stop until they hurt you or you begged to be let out your misery. Her brothers and friends are very protective of her, if you would ask her she would say that they're overprotective and she can handle herself. But that gets overlooked, because she is the Shelby baby.

A/N: this intro sucks...