Episode 68: The breakfast

INT. REYHAN AND EMIR'S HOUSE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Reyhan is humming a soft tune as she moves around the kitchen, preparing breakfast for Emir. The aroma of freshly cooked food fills the air, creating an inviting atmosphere. She arranges the plates on the dining table, adding a final touch to the meal with a warm smile.

EMIR:
(entering the kitchen)
Mmm, something smells delicious in here.

Reyhan turns to see Emir, her face lighting up with affection.

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
Well, someone's hungry, it seems.

EMIR:
(playfully)
Can you blame me? I'm just excited to see what my wonderful wife has prepared.

Reyhan places a plate of breakfast in front of Emir, who takes a bite with enthusiasm. He chews thoughtfully before giving a mischievous look to Reyhan.

EMIR:
(pretending)
Hmm, what is this? Is this breakfast?

Reyhan's expression turns worried.

REYHAN:
(concerned)
What happened, Emir? Is something wrong with it?

EMIR:
(laughing)
I'm just teasing, Reyhan! I couldn't resist pranking you a little.

Reyhan playfully slaps Emir's arm, her relief turning into amusement.

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
You scared me for a moment there!

EMIR:
(apologetically)
I'm sorry, my love. I promise not to prank you again.

Reyhan is still a bit tense, but Emir takes her hands in his, trying to ease her worries.

EMIR:
(smiling)
Come on, Reyhan, let's enjoy our breakfast together. I'm sure it's perfect, just like my wife.

Reyhan pushes Emir away playfully, but her heart lightens at his words. She takes a bite of the breakfast herself, confirming that it's indeed delicious.

REYHAN:
(playfully)
See? It's good, right?

EMIR:
(grinning)
You were right. It's perfect, just like you.

Reyhan can't help but smile at his charming compliment, but she still looks a bit upset from the earlier prank.

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
You're just trying to make up for your prank now.

EMIR:
(playfully)
Maybe I am. But I also want to show you that I love your cooking, no matter what.

Reyhan softens, realizing Emir's sincerity.

REYHAN:
(affectionately)
I know, Emir. And I appreciate it.

EMIR:
(gently)
I'm sorry for upsetting you, Reyhan. I promise it was just a harmless joke.

Reyhan nods, starting to forgive him as she sees the genuine remorse in his eyes.

REYHAN:
(forgivingly)
I know, Emir.

Emir takes a small bite of the breakfast and then offers it to Reyhan.

EMIR:
(funnily)
Here, take this as a peace offering from your silly Emir.

Reyhan chuckles and takes the bite from his hand.

REYHAN:
(laughing)
Well, I suppose I can't stay upset when you're being this adorable.

They both laugh, the tension melting away as they enjoy their breakfast together, filled with love and playful banter.

FADE OUT.