𝕏𝕏𝕏

I charge. I stab one with my spear and I throw him into others. I turn and I rake another one with my spear. I kick one down before I stab it into the ground. No matter how many we kill there seems to be an infinite number. How many of these guys are out there? How many do we have to kill?

I turn. I look at the floor and there's green blood. I look up at Agron and notice he's limping. I see blood dripping from his leg. It looks like a really bad bitemark. I almost puke. I grab him. I growl at him. He looks at me and pushes me off. I growl again at him louder. He ignore me and continues to fight. His injury is slowing him down and looks severe. He's not going to make it. These things will surely kill him.

I look up and stab my spear into the celling. I twist it. Cracks begin to form in the rock. I stab the celling with my claws. More cracks were forming. Rocks begin to fall. I growl at Agron and he nods. He backs away. He walks back to me. I take my spear out and the celling crumbles down.

We were lucky. Agron sits down. I look at his leg and it looks kind of bad. It looks really bad truth be told. I sit down. I take out a small box. I open it. There were small gadgets. There medicine still confuses me, but I won't try to deny it doesn't work like magic. I place liquid onto the wound and then I slam a device into his leg, hard. He lets out a scream.