𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

I have lived with these hunters for more than three months. They're not so different than us. They have culture and they have language. I can actually understand them. I've trained with them for three months. I've learned how to use their weapons. They have a lot from guns to wheels of blades. 

I stand with the elder and Agran. I put on a black shirt with armor like rib bones on it. I then put armor on. Armor plates on my legs. Armor on my wrist where the claws come out. I shoot out the claws. The mark I still have on. They customed a mask for me. It was like there's but smaller. It had the mark. I take it. I put it on. They had to put some chemicals in my eyes to make me fit the mask.

It can see heat. I can see their body heat like a Snow Wraith. Agran growled gently.

"Yeah, it's working." I say.

I walk with him to a smaller ship. We get in it. 

"It's time for you to hunt. Only hunt the mightiest of beasts. Dragons and Humans make good hunting's." The Elder says.

I stop. My heart sinks.

"I cannot kill dragons." I say.

"You are a hunter now and it's not the normal dragons I'm asking you to kill." He says.

The room darkens. A dragon comes up on the screen. A dragon with green eyes. It looks like a Monstrous Nightmare. 

"This is not an average dragon. This thing has been taken by the Green Koranos." He says.

I look at him. Another image pops up. Another alien that looks like the serpent, but bigger and had armor on that's colored green. I look at it. 

"These things have existed on earth for as long as Humans have existed. They are mindless savages and like the serpent perfect for the hunt. These things can take over dragon's bodies look for the ones with green eyes. They have stingers that can subdue any creature's minds. We have been at war with them ever since we taught you how to build." 

"Wow." I say.

I nod. Well, if I have to. They saved me. They made me one of them. I'm respected here. I'm a Hunter now. 

"Go and make the upcoming war probable for us to win." The Elder walks away.

Agran pushes a button, and the ship detaches from the Mother ship. Earth here I come.