𝕏𝕏

They look at me still so confused.

"Yeah, it takes a lot to understand this." I say. 

Fishlegs ran up to be. Grabbed me and hugged me. I feel my bones squeeze.

"I've missed you so much!" He yells.

"Me too." I wince.

My armor feels like its breaking. Fishlegs and Stoick both hug hard. I gasp in the air. Agron pushes Fishlegs hard. Meatlug growls. He roars at Fishlegs. He then picks me up and dusts me off. He then pats my head. He roars at Fishlegs. I put my hand on Agron's chest. He looks at me and draws back. I offer Fishlegs my hand. I help him up. 

"Yeah sorry. Should've warned you about hugging. They don't know it. For them it's just another form of attack." I say.

"Okay. Got it." He stretched his back.

Toothless nudged me again. He's urging me to fly with him.

"Hiccup. We are taking you to Berk." Astrid demanded.

She gave me the glare I haven't seen and missed in three months. 

"Astrid, I'm not the same Hiccup you've known for years." I sigh. 

She grabs my hand.

"Hiccup or no Hiccup, you're coming." She demands. 

I nod. Can't argue with that. Agron nods. I get onto Toothless. I haven't flown him in months. I miss the wind in my hair. I miss the feeling of being in the sky with him. Agron gets on. Toothless lets out a growl.

"I don't think he likes you." I say to Agron.

He nods.