𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3rd POV

3rd POV

Only God knows what L/N Y/N's past was like before joining the Port Mafia.

The most people know about you is that you joined Port Mafia at the same time as Dazai Osamu.

Flashback

"Dazai-kun and L/N-chan you were both there when I inherited the boss' seat. You are both a witness. I can't have either of you dying so frivolously especially you L/N," Mori spoke.

"You made an error in your judgement. It was smart of you to choose those who are suicidal and your assistance as your accomplices, but here we are a year later, alive," You said.

"I made no error. The three of us were successful in our mission together."

"The mission isn't complete until those who were involved in the assassination all are silenced. To that end, we were both perfect accomplices. Even if we ended our lives in suicide of unknown motivation after you became the boss thanks to our testimony, no one would suspect a thing," Dazai explained.

"You both remind me of someone. If I was going to silence you both, I would have done it long ago. If you really want Dazai-kun, I can prepare something that'll end your life comfortably."

"Really?" Dazai exclaimed causing you to frown a bit.

"Hey, what about me," You whined.

"In exchange Dazai, I want to ask you to do a quick investigation. It's not a big deal, there's no danger involved. I trust that you know about Suribachi City in the Yokohama settlement. There's a rumour going around that a certain individual has emerged in that area. I want you to investigate that rumour. This contract is a delegation of authority. It's called the 'Silver Message.' Show this to any Port Mafia member and they'll do anything you ask of them."

"A rumour about who?"

"Take a guess."

"A rumour that's harmful just by spreading. I see. So that's what's going on, it's the previous boss, isn't it?"

"Correct. There are some humans who must never rise from the grave. You understand, don't you?"

"You'll promise to make me that drug?" 

"This'll be your first job, welcome to the Port Mafia." You were really annoyed now because both of them ignored you for quite some time now. Sensing that you were annoyed, Mori spoke to you, "I won't allow you to commit suicide but you can play with me today~"

"Nah, I think I'll pass and just go home."

End of Flashback

Apparently, a new kid was forced to join the Port Mafia in exchange for his friends not being killed by the Port Mafia.

Nakahara Chuuya was declared a member of the Port Mafia and was introduced to you.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Nakahara Chuuya. My name is L/N Y/N, it's a pleasure to work with you," You smiled causing him to blush.

He didn't say anything but continued to only look at you causing you to tilt your head in confusion.

"Y/N-chan, don't worry~ The pipsqueak just doesn't know how to speak to ladies~," Dazai pulled you into his arms as he stuck his tongue out to Chuuya.

As soon as the words left Dazai's mouth, Chuuya exploded, "You womanizer! How dare you say that I don't know how to speak ladies! I am seriously going to kill you!!!!"

Chuuya charged at Dazai as the pair began to run around in circles with you in the middle. You only looked at the two with disappointment before you slowly walked away.

Chuuya looked at your figure leaving making Dazai bump into him, "Hey, why did you stop moving?!"

Instead of replying to the suicidal maniac, Chuuya said something to you, "I-It was nice meeting you too, L/N-san! I look forward to working with you!"

As he finished talking you turned back around to wave, "I'll see you soon! Bye, Nakahara-san!"

"Hey, what about my bye?!"

"Bye, Mummy-san!"

When you said this Chuuya immediately turned to look at Dazai who was called by his nickname while Chuuya was called by his last name.

Dazai just looked at Chuuya with an expression that said, 'I won~'

3

2

1

"You good-for-nothing scum, I'm really going to kill you tonight!!!"

"SAVE ME, MY BELLADONNA!!!!"

"COME BACK HERE!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE COVERED IN EVEN MORE BANDAGES!!!"

"AHHHH!!!"

.

.

.

.