𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

ABILITY

Ability: Demise of All Creation

The ability to have any 2 abilities you want.

Conditions:

- Cannot Be: manipulate atoms, any powers relating to time/space, read memories, read minds, have more abilities, create living beings, can't be too complicated and will be judged by the Creator.

- Must have conditions on each of the abilities and will again be judged by the Creator.

Ability 1: Copy

Being able to copy any ability and store it for use at any time.

Condition:

- To be able to copy one's ability means you must have the person state their name, explain their own ability and have seen the ability in action. Finally, the person must trust you.

- Once you have the ability copied it is forever yours unless the person dies.

Copied Abilities (Before Season 1):

Fukuzawa, Natsume, Mori, Dazai, Chuuya, Hirotsu, Ozaki, Oda, Ango, Akutagawa, Yosano, Kunikida, Tanizaki, Kenji.

Ability 2: Control Devil

You can control any being that you consider inferior to you, regardless of who/what they are. You can manipulate their minds and force them to do your bidding. Your control is so strong that your victims lose their memory of what happened while under your influence.

- Rat Control and Teleportation: You can control a large number of rats, using them as a means of transportation. The rats can cluster together to form the shape of a human, allowing you to be transported instantly to that location.

- Projectile Force: You can project an invisible force from your index finger, inflicting damage on your targets.

Conditions:

- The stronger the person's will, the harder to control them, (this doesn't apply to non-humans).

- Cannot Control: Those you think have... greater/equal willpower, greater/equal intelligence, greater/equal strength, or those you can't kill or control because of other reasons.

- To control someone, you must be able to see them. After you control them, they can roam around anywhere they want, but would still be under your influence. Only you can release them from your control.

- You may be able to control others, but you cannot read their memories or read their minds.