All of them look at Taehyungie who was speaking on her phone while coming down stairs. Jimin raised him eyebrow seeing her in an office suit, he gulped nervously and looked at yoongi who was ready to swallow their daughter in any time . Hobi understanding the situation jump infront of yoongi and asked.

"Cub why are you in a hurry ? Are you going somewhere ? " he asked with a tight smile eyeing Taehyungie who sighed.

"Please Taehyungie don't say you have to go to the office today." it was yoongi who asked her daughter controlling his anger.

"Eomma I promise I will be here before evening." Taehyungie said to yoongi who looked at her with a done expression.

"Taehyungie today we are throwing a party announcing your marriage and you are here going to the office on your first day of marriage. Are you even understanding yourself huh.." Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Eomma getting married doesn't mean that I have to abandon my responsibilities and appa why are you silent it's you who taught me how to be responsible ,right ? " Taehyungie said making jimin curse himself who only wanted to have a peaceful breakfast and for twins they were enjoying the show. For jimin's luck before yoongi could blust Taehyungie went to jungkook who was already looking at her with his dreamy eyes when he saw her coming downstairs.

Jungkook was admiring her from the time she came downstairs who was looking handsome in a suit while her serious face and expression made her more attractive. He was in the maze that he didn't know what was happening around him. Jungkook came back to earth when Taehyungie held his hands in her.

"Huh...?..."

Twins giggled at the clueless jungkook whom they were watching from the beginning.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I have to go to the office. And I promise I will wrap up everything quickly and come back before the party." Taehyung pleased which made Jungkook nod a little understanding the situation.

"Kookie doesn't fall for her tricks this soon..." Yoongi whined at his son in law who giggle cutely and said.

"Eomma don't worry, it must be very important that's why she has to go but you see na that she promised me to come back before the party starts and I hope park Taehyungie doesn't break her promise." Jungkook said the last sentence looking at Taehyungie who nod her head with a smile.

"Okay so everything is settled now let's have breakfast" jimin said excitedly while others laughed even yoongi seeing his childish husband.

After breakfast Jungkook walks Taehyungie to the door. Jungkook was little upset but knowing she will keep her promise he calm down and most importantly they are shifting to their new home which was few hours from Park's mansion. The party held on their new home for celebrating their marriage with only few close family members. In all these thoughts Jungkook didn't see taehyungie stop walking which made him  hit on her back. Taehyungie turns around to face Jungkook who immediately hugs her hiding his face. After a few minutes of feeling each other's warmth Jungkook broke the silence.

"Hubby please take care and don't skip your lunch....and please be back fast I will miss you.  " Jungkook whimpered softly to Taehyungie who kissed on his head with content.

"I will and you too angel take care, have fun bonding with my crazy family." Taehyungie said dramatically rolling her eyes making other giggle and look at her pulling away from the hug.

"Our family....." Jungkook said while button in her shirt and look at her with a pout. Taehyungie clearly understands her wifey is getting possessive over her which she loved and the way Jungkook said it's now also his family her heart swells up with unknown happiness.

"Get all possessive over hubby hm...i'm already your angel " taehyungie whispered into Jungkook's ear who hold on to her collar hearing her husky voice and her hot breath hitting on his ear and neck made him even more weak for her.

"Wow..wow...what a romantic scene we have here" yoomin said which made taehyungie roll her eyes and glare at him who immediately surrender.

"I thought you had an important meeting noona but here you are doing your personal meeting." Minsoek said wiggling his eyebrows. Taehyungie were literally burning them with her dark cold glare other side poor Jungkook turned a whole tomato hearing them. So don't want to be  teased more he immediately peck on her cheeks whispering

"Please be back quick, I will be waiting for you"

Saying this Jungkook ran to his room without turning back at the park trio.

After clearing her throat she look at her brothers who was smirking at her but it didn't take time for her to whip it away.

"Don't make me say this to momma that you two devils little brother of mine again buy video games by the money he was going to buy his favourite sprite" And now it's her time to smirk at them who gulped and made a crying face. Without giving a fuck about them she walk out to her car waving at them who glared at her back.

The whole ride to the office she had a smile on her face and mind filled with what Jungkook told her that

"He will be waiting for her...."

                                                   TBC......