"We make a great team"

Start from the beginning

"*This demon's power is suitable for this city because the energy he needs is surrounded by the whole city*"
"Huh, why are you standing?! What a coward, tramp!"
The demon was wearing a hakama and with both hands he was wearing a gold collar and something like a sleeveless kimono. His eyes were yellow and his skin was tan.
Raising his hands, he takes the electrical energy that illuminates the city in the form of lightning bolts, to strike me with.
To be surprised by a large wooden sign fall in front of me.

"huh"
The demon looked behind him and then looked forward to be surprised that there was someone else.
I looked at him with my hands folded and looked at him in anger.

- Your days as a demon are over
I told him while I raised the sword in his face.

"You.. haste.. to say it NOW!"
Then he took out the energy in a  lightning that were stored in his collar in a surprising way to me.
I jumped back down that wooden sign, standing next to shiza. look like He had hurt her by electrocuting her.

"You came just in time, Shizu. Now think with me about his weakness because I strained my mind so much"
She said as she moved her finger with her head. Then the demon picked up the big sign and threw it away. And the latest lightning made us move away from each other. Shiza rushed to him, but he repelled her blows and pushed her away, and I came to him in turn, blocking his right fist, then his left, moving his arm with his fist, but I leaned back by my back and moved the sword, wounding his neck while he hit me on my stomach with his foot to throw me away.

"*Hikari no kokyū,  full concentration
Go no kata: Taiyō no akarui enban (Fifth form: the bright disk of the sun)*"
Shiza turned in a circular motion as she jumped and moved in different places as she wished three times, creating a circular wave of light hitting the demon. The third time, was able to cut off his left leg after sustaining injuries that healed in the blink of an eye. I took the advantage time of cutting his leg before it healed, I rushed at him with my sword drive to his neck. But he moved his hand and shocked me. I shivered while standing in my place because of the continuous electrocution. I could not see anything around me. The source of shock remained non-stop until Shiza intervened, but he pushed her away. She rushed at him again, and when the distance between her and him approached, she got down on her knee so that he would not hit her. She cut off his hand, but not completely, because he hit her. He lowered his hand and stopped shocking realizing that I lost consciousness and fell asleep on the ground with my eyes turned white, open. He raised his fist to crush my skull by hitting it.
But, Shiza stepped in and started dodging him as best she could to protect me.

"Shizuka! Oi!"
Then she said to get away from his foot strike. I hear nothing just whistling in my ear. as if Shiza is talking underwater.

__☁ The sounds of plants caress the air, Picture of a Japanese house decorated with flowers and forest trees ☁__

"Shouldn't we be missing some of them? It fills the garden outside, the girl might choke"
the father said.

"Don't complain with those arguments. It's not that much. you know that Shizuka loves Hana (flowers)"
The mother said.

- Oi! I just heard something that bothered me
"Here is the real flower"
The mother said.

- mom! Is this correct
"No, it is not true"