first mission

Pov: Giyuu
Kenta, from now on. you will be in a lot of misery doesn't compare by your past. if I can give you more than that
Kocho was right you look like me
I said while looking at her while she was going.

__☁ after fifteen days ☁__

Sitting outside the butterfly house on the wooden floor with my legs crossed, contemplating the view of the trees and the water of the small lake in front of me while I breathe the breeze then to close my eyes.
at the gate of the house

"*Who is coming from far away*"
One of the girls said.
A person with a distinctive mask is coming from afar, linking something long cabbage behind him until he reached the main door.

"Ohayō. My name is Kanamori"

"Shizuka chan, someone wants to meet you"
I slowly opened my eyes, stood up and looked behind me. a man with a mask came in front of me and then I wrapped my body in front of him

"My name is kozo Kanamori. I knocked on Kenta Shizuka's katana (sword) and I'm here to hand him over"
I bowed

- It's me, so let's go in, please
We went inside and sat on our knees while he opene the wrap was behind his back and I felt someone coming from behind me until he came and sat next to us.

"Oh excuse me. wh-?"
"I'm her sensei"
"I am honored to have you come to attend. I think you are one of the pillars?"
Tomioka didn't reply to him, and I did not focus on their conversation. My eyes were bent over the sword in his hand until it ended, and I held it with my two hands. The sword is coming in its holster. The case had a rope like that to hang it on my back in a way that makes me comfortable to carry the sword. The handle of the sword is dark blue and wrapped with white. Between the handle and the blade there an circular handguard, golden from the outside and inside has a pink flower shape. Kanamori san said when he saw me looking at the handguard.

"It's called tsuba, protects the swordsman from cutting themselves when they have to grab the sword"
The sword has colored in bright colors. to whoever looks at it.

"Nichiren are called color-changing swords"
Then I raised my head to him
"Their colors change according to their carrier"
I lowered my head again. I pulled the sword out of its holster. The sword is silver now.
I put the holster aside and sat looking at the sword and its reflection appeared in my eyes until its color began to gradually change to a blue sword.
"A color that suits your breathing, water. but this blue is dark like ocean. Kyaaha !"
To surprise the man, my crow.

"You were kenta Shizuka, this is your instructions. There is an town in the south where many victims have appeared and their numbers have increased in recent times. It is difficult for two demon slayers to defeat him, so you have been chosen for this mission"

- it speaks
"catch him, and Slaughter his neck. Get ready for these occasion it is.."

- My first mission
I said with unheard voice. to open my eyes until the pupils of my eyes expand.
The next day, I prepared myself to go. I wore the distinctive clothes of the Corps while I was in front of the mirror. There was a woman wear glasses behind us, also wearing a visor for her face, showing only her eyes, and wearing the distinctive clothes as well. Tomioka Sensei told me that she is one of the reconnaissance teams who help clean up the battles caused by demons and the slayers who carry the injured And many other things, but she is responsible for designing and taking measurements for distinctive clothes,