Clenching his bloody fists, Shirou musters his resolve, his mind focused on the imminent clash. He recalls the countless battles he has fought to protect humanity, each one etching a deep scar upon his soul. Doubts and fears surface, but he pushes them aside, channeling his emotions into an indomitable resolve.

He must be the shield that guards against the encroaching darkness.

"Trace On!"

With a swift motion, Shirou summoned thousands of Noble Phantasms in the air, magical and natural energies ready to blast the ORT.

He unsheathes his twin blades, Overedge Kanshou and Bakuya, their silver edges and beautiful feathers glinting in the pale moonlight. The familiar weight of the weapons grounds him, providing a sense of familiarity and reassurance amidst the chaos.

As ORT lunges forward, its front arachnid claws gleaming with malicious intent, Shirou's instincts kick into overdrive.

The traced Noble Phantasms raced to the ORT, each gleaming with mortal and divine powers. The ORT didn't bother to defend itself as the collided weapons exploded and devastated its skin.

Gigantic spiderweb-like strands of crystal structure manifested by its movements seek to destroy more Noble Phantasms.

Dainsleif, Durandal, Gram, and Houtengeki all pierce its hot and cold skin, and layers of explosions erupted and damage its inner layer.

Gáe Bolg, Gáe Buidhe, Gáe Dearg, Hrunting, and Caladbolg stabbed and penetrated its body, the world's laws rewriting and resulting in its body to 'bleed' and no longer heal.

Yet the beast didn't stop as its claws swipe at the Servant.

Shirou's body becomes a blur of motion, evading each swipe with uncanny agility and reflexes honed over countless lifetimes. The sound of clashing metal and explosions reverberate through the ruins, as the human parries each blow with precise timing, his blades singing through the air.

Yet, even as he dances with death, a sense of awe dawns upon his heart. ORT is unlike any opponent he has ever faced—a creature of unimaginable strength and unfathomable origins. It is a force of nature that defies comprehension, an embodiment of chaos and power that threatens to overwhelm him.

But Shirou Emiya has faced insurmountable odds before, and he refuses to back down now.

Shirou's blades clash against ORT's monstrous hide, each strike resonating with an explosion of energy. Sparks fly as the clash of steel reverberates through the desolate landscape. The duel intensifies, an intricate dance between the Counter Guardian and the primordial beast.

"Is there a weakness to exploit?"

Shirou's mind races with a flurry of thoughts and strategies. He analyzes ORT's movements. The creature's relentless assault and uncanny resilience pose a formidable challenge. Shirou understands that brute force alone will not be enough to overcome this adversary. He must delve deeper, tapping into his vast repertoire of combat knowledge and experience.

Drawing upon his mastery of swordsmanship, Shirou maneuvers with grace and precision born of countless battles. He fluidly transitions between offensive and defensive maneuvers, anticipating ORT's every move. The air around them crackles with an intensity that mirrors the fierce determination in Shirou's eyes.

Swords flew and evaded its rapid crystal webs, some failed, some destroying it to create a pathway for the other Noble Phantasms to carve their way inside ORT through the skin.

As Shirou counters one of ORT's devastating lunges, he notices a split-second vulnerability in the corner of his eye. Seizing the opportunity, he swiftly moves aside, allowing ORT to expose a fraction of its core. With lightning reflexes, Shirou strikes with a reinforced Caladbolg II, aiming directly for the creature's weak spot. His blades slice through the air, their trajectory guided by unwavering determination.