"You know what my problem is!" yelled Ward.

That immediately got all the pogues' attention.

"No, I don't. Tell me Mr. Cameron, what's your problem." said Kiara, matching his tone.

The pogues came to stand behind Kie at a distance.

"You, dirty pogue. You call my daughter a cunt in front of the whole school, you attack my daughter an her frie-"

" Whoa, whoa wait a minute, I'm not attacking your daughter nor am I calling her a cunt, where is this bullshit coming from!"

Now the whole restaurant was looking at the two, except Sarah who kept her head down.

"The whole cheerleading squad and rugby team says it!"

"Well the cheerlead team and rugby team are all spoiled brats, who do nothing but whine about their Daddy not buying them new shoes. And you are equally naive to believe those brats, which makes you a real cunt!"

"Carrera, office now!" sounded the voice of her boss.

"Have fun, with your pathetic life" she said and walked away.

"What are you watching?" asked Ward the pouges.

The pogues rolled their eyes and walked back to their table.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Carrera, this was your last chance, and you blew it."

Kiara watched from her chair as her boss, Mr. Davis paced through the room.

"I don't know what to do with you. Carrera, I've already heard several things from me stepdaughter about you."

"Well Scarlett is a Cunt!" she said under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"So like I said, your behavior is getting worse and worse. Right there against Mr. Cameron, that was totally over the top."

"He started, didn't you hear what he said to me, he's spreading lies!" she yelled, standing up

"Calm down, Carrera."

"No, I'm not gonna calm down, you have to see that I was not wrong, he was wrong. But of course you side with your friend again, kooks are all the same."

"You sound just like your mother." said Mr Davis, coming closer to the girl.

"Shut up!" she said pointing in his face.

"As aggressive as your mother, I should know you two are very much the same. And your sister-"

"Don't you dare talk about my sister!"

"I bet that one is as aggressive as you and your mother."

"Fuck off."