11

It has already been weeks since Sanzu moved in,She often find his behavior towards her abit..‘Weird’ but didn't really paid attention to it. There has also been suspicious things happening around her apartment, Some of her undergarments disappearing including her perfumes.

She too noticed that some of her stuff had been misplaced,Just like the teddy bear Sanzu gave her. It changed,it used to face the door but now its facing her bed ,she even thought there might be some sort of ghost in her apartment.

1:53pm

“I just don't understand.. everything seems off lately” She sighed as she plopped onto the couch burying her face onto the cushion. Sanzu chuckled ruffling her hair abit “What do you mean by that?” he asked in a curious tone his eyes fixated on her figure admiring how adorable she looks right now.

She turned her head to the side to breathe as her eyes looked at the snacks Sanzu brought on the table“Its just..weird some of my undergarments are missing too..” she scoffed as she parted her lips to speak,her tone was sarcastic“Who would even want that..if its some weirdo then i guess can understand”.

Oh if only you knew ~

Sanzu laughed softly his green orbs fixated on her pouting expression a tint of pink appearing in his cheeks as his expression softened. “Well now that you said it..they are really weird if even your undergarments..have disappeared” a sly smirk appearing in the corner of his lips as he spoke.

Y/N sighed burying her face once again onto the cushion, closing her eyes as she drifted off to sleep. Leaving Sanzu looking over her figure a smile crept across his face
Crouching down he reached out to her hand, Caressing her soft palm for a second Sanzu thought of using it for..his own pleasure but no he had to refrain himself.

Bare with it..bare it for a few more weeks.

He thought to himself as he continued to rub his thumb against her soft palm,his expression softened as he placed her hand against his cheek leaning his face against it before kissing it gently. “Just a little more..”

Parting his lips he began to lick her palm to her fingers enjoying how soft her skin is against his tongue,he began sucking on her finger coating it with his saliva. His cheeks had a tint of pink in it as he continued this feeling her soft skin against his tongue as his eyes filled with lust.

This hand...is what i need to get myself off..

He paused looking at her hand for a second, Contemplating if he should do what he is thinking while you're asleep. Sanzu was worried that he'll break your trust that he worked hard to earn, glancing to your sleeping figure he sighed to himself, He spoke in a whisper.

“Forgive me Angel..i cant contain myself any longer ..I need you”

A/N:Hello~ short chapter i couldn't write a longer one,my schedule getting pretty busy but don't worry there will be longer chaps in the future. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡
Also cover change.