11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20

Chapter 11 Ghost Tooth

"Ding, in view of the host's current situation, the system recommends that the host exchange for master-level cooking skills."

Ye Tian's voice sounded at the right time.

Li Quan immediately opened the system skill mall.

Master cooking: 5000 points

5000 points is not low, after all he only has 7006 points.

"System, exchange."

It's still exchanged, and every time the system pops up to prompt something, in Li Quan's opinion, it will not cheat him.

"Ding, the master-level cooking skills have been exchanged successfully. It is recommended that the host exchange another menu, otherwise the master-level cooking skills will not be triggered."

God-level egg fried rice: 2000 points

Perfect seafood soup: 3000 points

Tianyun mapo tofu: 5000 points

...

"Do you still need to spend more points to buy menus?" Li Quan felt numb, and he recalled the scene of spending 1,000 points to open the weapon mall yesterday.

Sure enough, I was cheated.

In the end, Li Quan exchanged for a 'God-level Egg Fried Rice'.

Seeing Li Quan walking towards the kitchen, Hei Mei looked curious.

After a while, the sound of cooking came from inside, and a tempting aroma wafted out of the kitchen.

"It smells good."

Hei Mei subconsciously followed the scents and walked towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Li Quan was busy with both hands.

A stream of hot oil has already burst at the bottom of the pot, and the stirred eggs are poured into the pot.

In the rich egg fragrance, a plate of rice is poured.

At this time, Li Quan lifted the pot with his spoon, and the spatula separated the grains of rice. Layers of thin egg shreds, like handicrafts, were perfectly wrapped by the grains of rice under Li Quan's stirring!

Under the superb craftsmanship, the aroma of egg fried rice seemed to turn into substance, and Hei Mei, who was behind, just watched and smelled it, and swallowed her saliva continuously.

What kind of culinary skills is this!

Li Quan kept making fried rice, picked up the light soy sauce next to him with the other hand, poured it into

It's like a picture scroll in a sand table. After pouring light soy sauce, the color of each grain of rice changes amazingly.

Adjust the fire, and finally sprinkle the scallions that have been cut on the side into the pot.

Cover the pot.

The aroma of chopped green onion and the aroma of eggs blend perfectly in the warm pot!

"Okay, let's eat."

At just the right time, Li Quan lifted the lid of the pot, and a strong aroma instantly filled the entire kitchen.

living room.

Hei Mei took a mouthful of rice greedily.

In an instant, the soft and glutinous rice burst in the mouth, and the jumping egg shreds seemed to come alive, making it hard to bear to bite.