If Su Qin treated him like this, he would have been stabbed in the heart, but Yan Dongye had a normal look on his face. He has no idea what's the point of continuing such a marriage...

Yan Rui's attitude towards his mother was actually helpless. Since Yan Jing's existence could no longer be erased, he could only try his best to win him over. If the relationship was good, it would be an extra helper. After all, a family with flourishing branches and leaves can only stand firm while climbing high. Especially now that Yan Jing has gained a firm foothold in the Yan family, Mu Wen's attitude towards him must change.

When Yan Dongye entered politics, he also followed his father's path. However, Old Man Yan started his career in the army. Even though Mu Wen didn't like Yan Jing, to Old Man Yan, he, like Yan Rui and Yan Ke, was his grandson and a descendant of the Yan family. Yan Rui has the support of the Yan family and the Mu family, Yan Ke has the Fang family as the backing, Yan Jing joins the army, it is impossible for Mr. Yan to give him a hand. The military and the government are two interrelated but independent systems. Therefore, to a certain extent, Yan Jing is replacing Yan Dongye in inheriting the political legacy left by Mr. Yan in the army.

"Dad, today is the New Year's day, and I came back with no arms or legs..." Yan Jing grinned heartlessly as he spoke, as if those bloody storms were just passing clouds for him. However, only he himself knows whether it is Yunyan or not.

Yan Dongye said a few words to him, and asked him to sit aside: New Year's Eve, it's nothing to make you mad at me!

Yan Jing obeyed his father's words and rolled to Yan Ke's side. Compared with Yan Rui who has been 'carrying', he has a better relationship with Yan Ke. Yan Ke spent most of his childhood and adolescence in the Yan family mansion, and only got a house outside when he was in college. And Yan Jing lived in the Yan family's mansion for a very long time. When he was a child, he couldn't protect himself. I only dare to put him here with Mr. Yan.

Therefore, in real terms, Yan Jing and Yan Ke spent longer time together than Yan Rui, and their personalities were more compatible.

"Hey, wearing military boots at home in the winter, who are you showing off as handsome? Hurry up and change your shoes." Yan Kela sat on the sofa complacently, and glanced to the side. Yan Jing habitually maintained a standard military sitting posture, with his back straight, in stark contrast to Yan Ke.

Yan Ke glanced at his handsome military boots, and Yan Jing understood what he meant. After being a brother for so many years, he still knows Yan Ke's temperament very well. Yan Ke's eyes just fell in love with this style of boots, and the hidden meaning in his eyes was: Yan Xiaosan, why don't you just get me another pair of boots!

"What is this smell on you? Haven't showered for a few days?" Yan Ke was very happy to see Yan Jing at first, but now that he calmed down, he could smell Yan Jing's body.

Yan Jing came directly from Tibet. He doesn't have a heavy body odor, but he hasn't showered for several days, so it's strange that he doesn't smell. Seeing Yan Ke's disgusted look, since he was at home anyway, Yan Jing didn't think much of it, so he went upstairs to take a shower. While climbing the stairs, he turned his head and shouted into the living room, "Second Brother! Find me a bigger set of clothes, I'm afraid my clothes are too small."

Yan Ke looked at him with eyes that wanted to kill, and said, I haven't seen him for two years, Yan Xiaosan is getting fatter!

Seeing Yan Ke's face ready for storms, Yan Jing looked quite bachelor: "I came back alone, I didn't bring anything, you can't let me come out naked in winter, how indecent!"

Yan Ke had no choice but to go up and find clothes for him. Fortunately, he has a lot of clothes, and many of them have not been worn after shopping, which happens to be cheap for Yan Jing.