ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

Start from the beginning

Xiao Zhan couldn't retreat any further, so he could only sit himself up on the table.

Wang Yibo felt Xiao Zhan's change in height, so he separated from Xiao Zhan and looked down. But not for long, he soon went back to kissing Xiao Zhan, even pushing him towards the table.

Wang Yibo stood at the table. To make room for Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan could only present himself in an embarrassing posture.

Because he just drank water, Xiao Zhan's lips and tongue were very moist, which was extremely tasty.

After Wang Yibo tasted it several times, he was finally temporarily satisfied and gradually separated.

Xiao Zhan breathed heavily, probably because he assumed that Wang Yibo was done, he slowly opened his eyes.

Those little fawn eyes, which weren't smiling and were half-closed, were still very beautiful.

Having done it with Xiao Zhan many times, Wang Yibo can quickly see through Xiao Zhan's current state.

So he looked down.

Xiao Zhan was wearing a pair of sweatpants that weren't very thick. Wang Yibo's eyes were shining, and where they aimed was very obvious.

Xiao Zhan could tell very quickly, then his ears turned red instantly, and even shrunk back a little.

Wang Yibo laughed gently, held his waist, and didn't let him move, "It's all right, I'm the same."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Wang Yibo's consolation was very effective. Xiao Zhan blushed on the spot

Wang Yibo took back his sight, stared into Xiao Zhan's eyes, and raised his chin to him, "Lift your head."

Xiao Zhan lifted his head obediently. Then he saw Wang Yibo lower his head and felt Wang Yibo kiss his Adam's apple ever so gently.

Then Wang Yibo said in his ear, "Wait for me in bed."

After Wang Yibo left, Xiao Zhan's legs were limp on the table for a long time.

Before, Xiao Zhan always complained that Wang Yibo didn't inform him or send him any romantic signals and only did it directly.

Now he knew he was wrong.

Wang Yibo's method of hinting in advance didn't make him feel better at all. Instead, it made him even more nervous.

Xiao Zhan lay in bed obediently, like a concubine waiting to be chosen. Listening to the faint sound of water from the bathroom, he tried to breathe as smoothly as possible.

His whole body was burning and his fantasies ran wild.

His heart was beating heavily in regulation. Xiao Zhan looked at the ceiling expressionlessly, and unconsciously repeated many scenes in his mind that could not be shown.

And then, there was a place feeling more and more empty, wanting more and more for it to be filled.

The moment the bathroom door was opened, Xiao Zhan was so frightened that his whole body trembled.

Wang Yibo was putting on slippers, and Xiao Zhan clung to the quilt and looked at him foolifill

Two seconds later, Xiao Zhan felt that it didn't feel right.

Although he was indeed being obedient as he waited for Wang Yibo in bed.

But it's not necessary to be this obedient, right?

He should at least do something.

His phone was in the pocket of his coat, so it was definitely too late now. Xiao Zhan quickly glanced at the bedside and grabbed a pamphlet there. He pretended to look at it, but threw his ears and the corner of his eyes at Wang Yibo.