“Yeah…” Shi Yunnan let out a sound and habitually drilled towards the heat source beside him, “What time is it?”

“It’s almost time to get up and eat. If you’re still sleepy, you can rest until the afternoon. ” Luo Lingsheng coaxed him patiently.

“Ok.”

ten minutes later.

While Luo Lingsheng was washing up, Shi Yunnan casually opened the electronic window and door for ventilation, only to find Little Goldfish squatting obediently at the door.

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows in surprise. He pulled him up and asked, “Baby, why are you still here?”

“Little Uncle, today is Saturday. The kindergarten is closed. I’ve already finished my private lesson in the morning! Grandpa Qin asked me to call you and uncle for lunch.”

Little Goldfish’s articulation had always been very clear. He was afraid of disturbing the two uncles, so he planned to wait for them to open the door and come out on their own.

“Is Uncle awake? Can I come in?”

Little Goldfish peered into the bedroom. Without the permission of the two elders, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, he did not dare enter the adults’ bedroom.

Shi Yunnan turned sideways to make way for him, “Come in, your uncle is washing up. We’ll eat later.”

“OK.”

Following Shi Yunnan’s words, Little Goldfish glanced at the bathroom, only to have his attention drawn to the bed sheets in the clothes basket, “Little uncle, why did you and uncle change the bed sheets?”

When he came to fetch his blanket last night, the sheet was still on the bed. It was very clean and fragrant.

“…..”

Shi Yunnan was dumbfounded. He didn’t expect Little Goldfish to notice this, so he had to turn his eyes to Luo Lingsheng in front of the washstand.

Luo Lingsheng received his lover’s help request through the mirror. He himself also felt quite helpless because of how overly observant his little nephew was.

Outwardly, he still appeared calm while taking a tissue to wipe the water on his hands, “We changed it because it’s dirty. Jinyu, let’s go downstairs to eat.”

As expected, Little Goldfish didn’t pursue this issue too much. As soon as he heard the word ‘eat’, his eyes lit up. In front of Luo Lingsheng, he grabbed Shi Yunnan’s arm and shook it to urge him.

“Little Uncle, come downstairs quickly. There is fried fish today! Grandpa Qin said the fish bones have been picked clean!”

He had just secretly eaten a piece behind Grandpa Qin’s back. It was very crunchy and fragrant.

“Ok.”

Shi Yunnan glanced at Luo Lingsheng and took the lead in following his little nephew out.

Luo Lingsheng looked at the cheerful backs of the big and small figures and suddenly felt that such a life was very meaningful. The corners of his mouth lifted up with a smile as he silently followed them down with his wheelchair.