CH 51.1

At the end of November, the Imperial Capital Cultural Exchange Conference

As soon as Shi Yunnan entered the venue, he saw Yuan Rui waiting at the entrance. On this rare occasion, the other party was wearing a three-piece suit, and after his hair was slightly tidied, he had lost his youthfulness and had a bit of an elite appearance.

“Yuan Rui.”

“Ancestor, you’ve come!” Yuan Rui ran up, unable to hide his nervousness.

When Shi Yunnan heard the address, he immediately laughed, “I’m not too late, am I?”

“Sign in first, sign in first!”

Yuan Rui dragged him to the front desk, where he carefully supervised Shi Yunnan’s signing and receiving badge, and then he was secretly relieved.

Shi Yunnan hung the work badge that he brought with him around his neck, and followed Yuan Rui into the venue together.

The Imperial Capital Jewelry Auction Charity Gala has been held for nine consecutive years, and there have been up-and-coming designers whose jewelry designs have fetched a high price of ten million in the gala, thus becoming famous in one fell swoop!

Therefore, it has attracted more and more designers to gather.

Where there was jewelry, there was no shortage of rich businessmen and wealthy ladies who came to the auction. The total price of jewelry sold at auction was also higher than the last, and it had even become the trend of jewelry design in China.

The auction banquet hall had a large area which was divided into an auction area and an exchange area.

There was still half an hour before the official auction. Shi Yunnan did not rush to sit down. He took a thin auction brochure and brought Yuan Rui to the exchange area on the right.

A total of 22 design works would be auctioned at the ninth charity gala, but the most interesting of them were the last two “X Designs.”

In other words, they were the designs that weren’t displayed on the auction brochure.

“The two best designs of the designer (group) who participated in the auction for the first time?” Shi Yunnan read out the rough description of the ‘X designs’ and raised his eyebrows slightly, “I remember you told me that our work was selected as the ‘X’ design.”

Yuan Rui was busy with their studio participating in the auction, and he knew all the ins and outs very well. After hearing this, he replied, “The organizer came up with this tricky plan. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.“

Shi Yunnan asked, “Why?”

Yuan Rui explained, “This is a kind of recognition of our design by the organizer selection team, right? But again, it was arranged at the end of the auction.“

On one hand, it was to arouse the guests’ enthusiasm for the auction and prevent them from leaving the venue after seeing all the auction exhibits in advance.

On the other hand, the curiosity of the guests was brought to the highest point, but if the actual jewelry on display did not meet their expectations, it was likely that the auction price would not go up.