Chapter 17

Sobbing in the bathroom feel like I am in middle school. Why today out of all days? What did I really do to the person. I might guess he plays in the same team as Samuel and he hasn't been doing well at the sport, because of me? I don't know if I should blame myself or not. I told my friends about the whole thing and he heard it too, very accidentally and used it against me in a way. I know it doesn't matter much if people know or not but by my crying I guess it does matter a lot.

My sobbing turned into a panic attack or maybe just an anxiety attack. My heart was racing fast, still crying, breathing was hard to manage or even breathing in and out was a hard task to do. Calming down was a process but a successfully done one. I was still shaky and the memories were not helping me at all. I stopped in my tracks when I heard faint sounds of steps near me. I didn't hear anyone coming into the restroom. I don't like this. Slowly I opened the stall's door and was met with none other than Samuel. What was he doing here? Does he know?

"How...how long have... you been standing h-here?"

"Long enough to know you are hurt. Not physically."

He walked up to me and emerged me into a hug. I cried a bit more. It felt nice being in his arms again and feeling his warmth again. I really missed him so much. He was telling me nice things into my ear to calm me down which helped too. My face was buried in his chested and his arm was caressing my back and occasionally would go for the hair too. I felt at ease. I don't even know if he heard what that guy had said to me to upset me this much.

"Do you know why I was crying this much?"

"I just saw one of my teammates talking to you and making you upset, I heard the conversation. I promise you that yes I haven't been playing that well not only because of our breakup but also just school things have taken a bit more of my life right now. I am not blaming you at all. I will deal with him later. I missed you so much."

"I really missed you too."

"I wish we would go back to us dating if that is possible?"

"I would like to date you too again."

"Really?!" He had a big smile on his face and I nodded, he leaned for a kiss and we made out for a bit before deciding it was time to get out fo the girl's restroom and go somewhere else out of school to hang out and talk. We decided to go to a cafe. I noticed that cafes became something I go to more often then I used to go before I moved here. Maybe the money situation isn't a problem anymore. We got our coffees and sat down in the furthest corner of the cafe.

"He didn't make up what he said about me being an orphan right now."

"I figured."

"I know isn't like a super big deal but I really don't know why I reacted that way. Maybe it just brought up memories I guess. I really didn't think that anyone would very much hear the conversation and even find a way to use it against me somehow but he found that way unfortunately."

"He is an idiot. Would you and your friends like to sit with our table from now on, well not always but I will make sure he isn't going to bother you anymore."

"I think we wouldn't mind so much. Luciana did suggest this and I did tell the gals and they did accept if we both get back together which I think that Luciana really wants us to go back together."

"She didn't like seeing both of us unhappy and broken with something that I did, I am still sorry for that and it was super stupid of me to just not read her actions and end the actions before they begun."

"I think we can go past that now."

"I sure hope so."

It really was nice to go back to ou old selves together. I felt a lot better knowing we both are on the same page. Things happened, some things will happen in the future but we might be able to get past all that easier now. After today's events I want nothing more but to be happy for the rest of the day. The coffee shop made the mood of mine better. I texted the girls about the event's.