Chapter 2

Its been a week in a half since I got here. And I will say life has been good. Almost everyday I would go somewhere new. On the weekend all three of us went to a lake, I loved it there, it was an expensive stay but a worthy one. I will never get over the fact how different my family's is was and how is my aunt's life with her rich husband. Thought only didn't change both of them how they act around people. I haven't really made friends yet but maybe in school I will, if they won't turn out to be stuck up rich kids. Well this school isn't the most elite in the city but fairly well known and still a rich kids school. Either way I won't let such people corrupt me, my parents wouldn't have allowed it anyway.

Today I am alone, my aunt had to go to the office for meetings and more things. Sadly I went to sleep late in the night and woke up not too long of sleeping time later. Got ready and went out of the house. Walked until I reached the nearest bus sto which was like twenty or so minute walk, basically to get out of the neighborhood. The bus arrived the one I need got inside. Today I felt like renting a scooter and driving around the center of the city. It isn't the cheapest thing but the best one because I was somewhat tired of walking and I could drive to places I would be too tired to walk to. The architecture in the country is beautiful but because I wasn't traveling much and here there are a ton of those spectacular buildings, old and new. My city is very small, nothing to do, nothing special since I grew up there and here is a totally different experience. I even remember going here with my class once. Loved it and so I wasn't very much complaining once I learned I had to move here. Not like there were any more options.

Got the scooter and began to drive to a different direction of the street where I have not been yet. The ride was peaceful and wonderful. Decided to get myself a coffee and I knew a good place. Got the coffee and drove around more until it was time to return to the place I rented the scooter. When I was left alone to walk on foot. Not complaining thought, it was nice to walk around. I don't do sports, so walking is a nice replacement for me doing something active each day, almost everyday. Sat down on a bench. Finished my coffee and threw out the cup into a trashcan that was nearby. Took out my phone and went on it for a bit.

Later went to a shop, a clothing shop. I was looking for a a pair oj new ripped jeans I could buy. I looked around and found a couple of pairs that I wanted to try on, got the right size and walked to the dressing room area. Tried on the jeans and was happy one was a perfect fit and it checked all of my requirements. I bought them, they weren't that expensive. Then I decided to return home. My uncle and aunt would only return sometimes later in the evening. I had no idea what to do, so I thought of cooking dinner for the three of us today.

Walked to the kitchen to see what I have available, I can make something with chicken and pasta which is greta because that is what I know how to make quite well. I took out the ingredients I'll need and started to boil the water for the pasta and cut the kitchen for the pan to fry. Lathered the meat with spices and it was prepared to be fried. While the chicken was cooking I boiled the pasta and after the pasta was done, I drained the water out and poured it into the pan to cook tighter with the chicken for a bit and it was done. In the mean time as I was cooking both of them came back and we all sat down to eat my food, which was very good and I am proud of my cooking skills that have not vanished yet.

"Thank you, dear for such great dinner." My aunt said.

"I wouldn't like to ruin dinner but this weekend I will be abroad. A business trip." Uncle announced.

"Good luck at the meetings."

"Will be needed, thank you."

"What will leave us two alone for the two days. What would you like to do?" My aunt asked me.

"I honestly have no clue. Maybe we could have a picnic somewhere?"

"Oh that sounds wonderful. We should really do that and I even know a good spot for it."