꧁EPISODE 10꧂

Começar do início

"The amount of pressure on part one is no joke," Geonu adds after Seons words, "What we experienced with it is if part one doesn't do it than almost half the score gets chopped off"

The grounders seemed surprised at this and leaned back in their seats a little more nervous than what they were a few seconds ago.

"I'd like to recommend Heeseung for part one"

"I agree"

Everyone nods along to Seon and Geonu's words.

Hold on, how in the hell did they suddenly talk there way into leading everyone.

What is going on...

"Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer for part one?"

No one raised there hand.

"I guess not," Seon chuckles and I roll my eyes, "Part one goes to Heeseung"

I stop myself as I nearly let out a sarcastic 'Hopefully he gets to keep his part this time'

"I wanna do part two"

My head swings around to meet K

"I also wanted to recommend you, does everyone agree on K taking part two?" Seon asks glancing around at everyone.

Someone nudges me, and I meet Jungwons gaze, "You could do, c'mon I know you want to" he whispers to me.

I did want to do it.

I bite my lip with anticipation.

Mostly everyone says yes and I stop myself from commenting considering this, "Wait"

I glance up and look back at Jungwon, "Yeonjin also wants to do part two, he told me"

I glare at him and shake my head playfully, fully aware at all the stares I was now getting.

"Well, do you want to do part two?" Seon asks me this time.

I hesitate before nodding slightly, "Uh yea...?" I get judged in the side again by the boy beside me, "Yes I would like to do part two" I say before glaring at him again.

"Why don't we have a vote"

Someone pipes in and I feel my shoulder slump a little.

"That way it's fair yknow?"

K...

"Alright..." Seon gets up and motions for me and K to follow in suit.

We both stand up and await further instructions, "We'll vote based on who suits the part better vocals, dance and all okay?"

Me and K turn around and I meet a smiling Jungwon as he moves to get behind us.

"Who votes for k?"

I hear a few shuffling.

"Who votes for Yeonjin?"

It stays silent.

"Okay, Yeonjin gets part two"

And that's where I nearly threw up-

A hear a few chuckles at my reaction and I shake my head going to sit in spot again, glaring at Jungwon for putting me in such a position.

Jungwon got part three, Geonu part 4, K with part 5, and so on.

I don't know if it was the pressure on the part that I got or the expectations that the others had for me to have chosen me over K, but either way it felt sickening.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

We were about 5 minutes into showing the new I-Landers around when Sunghoon suddenly yells that the item room had changed and I jog over to follow up on him.