The gender reveal disaster part 2

BANG.....

The noise of the innocent people who attended this gender reveal dropping to the ground.

Hayley lays on the floor covering her belly.

The room covered in blood, a colour that certainly didn't come from the balloon.

Klaus and Elijah look around and see their home being attacked.

Rebekah wakes up after hitting her head and begins to run towards Hayley.

Hayley laying on the ground screaming, but not the scream of a mother to be finding out the gender of her baby, but the scream of a woman trying to protect her baby from harms way.

Klaus feels like his love is moving in slow motion as he looks around and seeing people get hurt but not knowing how.
He searches the whole place only to be cornered by none of other than.... Lucien and his men.

"Well hello there... Klaus" lucien laughs looking at Klaus' face.

"You will pay for this" klaus replied.

"That baby of yours will ruin this world as soon as it's born and I don't like the idea of that." Lucien responded.
"YOU WILL NEVER LAY A FINGER ON MY CHILD BECAUSE I WILL KILL U AFTER WHAT YOU DID THE HAYLEY, THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD" Klaus yells as he begins to walk towards Lucien.

"You make me laugh Klaus you really do, you really think you can kill me? I think it's time to let u know that I have sired myself to your child so if you kill me you also kill your child ha"Lucien laughs.
"I may have done some evil things in my past but this I would never do this. What do you want from me. Why are you hurting my family? Why can you not juts take it out on me" For the first time Klaus was begging someone.
"Well klaus the only way to truly hurt you is the hurt the people you love so that's what I'm going to do and nothing can change my mind. Now I'm off to get a massage I really need if after the annoying sound of humans screaming ha they are so helpless, anyways this was a great way to ruin your day because now you haven't found out the gender of you alien and if hearing is correct I can hear that Hayley has passed out in the other room hahahaha see ya now" Lucien says as he speeds out of the room.

"HAYLEY" Klaus screams as he speeds towards her.
"I don't know what's wrong with her brother she just kept falling to the ground I think something is wrong with the baby" Rebekah says worried.
"We need to get a witch here NOW" Klaus yells.
"On it" Elijah replies.

"Hayley talk to me are you okay how are you feeling" klaus says trying to get Hayley to respond.

But Hayley remains lying on the ground, unable to respond as she in in so much pain.

She is focused on one thing tho,

the gender reveal balloon slowing floating higher and higher into the air as Hayley lays there with a tear dropping down her face....

HEY YALL SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG
ITS VERY SHORT OKAY
BUT PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS SLAY
SO WHAT SO WE THINK IS HAPPENING NEXT????