The gender reveal disaster

It was finally getting closer for Hayley and Klaus to find out the gender of their miracle baby.
But something felt off...

"Klaus I am really scared I feel like something horrible is going to happen today I just know it"Hayley says as she prepares the last few things for the party.
"Hayley don't worry my little wolf everything will be perfect and we will be happy when we find out what our littlest wolf will be" he smiles as he rubs Hayley's belly.
"I really do hope so I just don't want anyone to get hurt" she replies
"Trust me I won't let that happen"he says trying to comfort her.
"Thank you klaus, really for everything"
Hayley hugs klaus and then make their way down stairs as everyone is starting to arrive.

"Wow brother you really did a good job at decorating I'm really impressed" Rebekah says nudging her brother will smiling.
"Thank you Rebekah I really tried my best" klaus smirks.
"Oh please if you really think klaus as much as lifted a finger to decorate this place you really must have no brain he obviously compelled these innocent humans to do it all" Elijah scoffs
"I can't believe you really think I didn't do anything"Klaus replied
"Okay then tell me what you did to help and prove me wrong"
"Uh I blew up that balloon over there"
"Oh Klaus brother don't make me laugh you are such a comedian. just keep telling yourself that."Elijah laughs.
"What's so funny Elijah" klaus replies
"Guys stop please we have a party to host"Hayley says"
"No wait here's what really happened, I saw you fail miserably at blowing it up and a 6 year old child had to come help you" Elijah answers.
"Okay fine you got me" klaus admits
"HA I love it when you fail brother"
"Okay stop it the two of you are acting like teenage girls" Rebekah says getting involved.
They all laugh.
"Besides all that let's get this parted started"Elijah shouts.
"Finally" Hayley laughs

Everybody is having a good time playing games,eating candy,laughing,talking,dancing and just having fun so far.

Klaus and Hayley gather everyone together to let people know what's happening.

"Thank you everybody for coming we are super excited to find out the gender of our precious miracle baby" Hayley says while holding her belly.
"Yes we are grateful that you all could come and thank you all for the wonderful gifts too"klaus adds.
"So they way we will be finding out is klaus and I will be popping a balloon and it will either be pink or blue inside" Hayley announces.
"Is everybody ready" Klaus shouts.
Everyone cheers.

Just before they get ready to pop the balloon and find out the gender of their miracle baby and vampire speeds up to klaus and whispers in his ear.

His face drops and Hayley feels her heart stop as she juts knows somethings wrong.
Klaus whispers back which makes the vampire leave.
Klaus turns his attention back to Hayley and the party.

"What is is klaus" Hayley whispers
"Nothing little wolf don't worry I have it sorted" he replies.
"Okay I trust you"

They turn their attention back to the people waiting for them to pop the balloon.
"Okay sorry about that but this time are you all ready" Hayley shouts
This time they scream even louder.
"OKAY

3

2

1

BANG!
But it wasn't the balloon
People also start screaming
But it also wasn't because of the balloon......

Hey y'all
I'm back finally
Sorry for a short one but get ready for what I have planned. Hehheheheheheheh

Anywhoo I hope you are having a good day

Pls leave ideas in the comments too they really help thanks besties love yall:)