❢info ❢

Start from the beginning

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ's ʙɪᴏ

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: ʏ/ɴ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛᴀʀ(ʟ/ɴ)
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 13-14
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: ʜ/ᴄ
𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: ᴇ/ᴄ
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: s/ᴄ

(𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘤 (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟, 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒.
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴜsᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ.

A little bit about Y/n:

She's an outgoing girl always up for an adventure with her family but mostly her frog brother Sprig. The girl sometimes get shy only in a certain situation, she's pretty brave and smart when it comes to fights. She's pretty good at gymnastics due to her frog families ability to leap easily from long distance places, she learned how to do it in her own way.

Beware if you hurt anyone she loves or else you'll face your end, she can hold her temper, she's pretty much a calm and kind girl until you attempt to hurt her family therefore you shall fear of what she'll might do to you cause you cannot just take advantage of her kindness. Deep down she's a different person of what you might have seen before....

She also secretly loves to hear or make dark humours, randomly.

------------------------------------------------------------

𝘾𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨:

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 = (𝐞/𝐜)
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 = (𝐬/𝐜)
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 = (𝐡/𝐜)
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 = (𝐡/𝐥)
𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 = (𝐟/𝐜)
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 = ²(𝐟/𝐜)
𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 = (𝐟/𝐟)
𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 = (𝐟/𝐝)
𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭 = (𝐟/𝐩)
𝐏𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 = (𝐩/𝐧)
𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 = (𝐰/𝐧)

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃❢.

.

.

.

.

.

.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶