Part 15: lie or truth?

I woke up the next morning with scar in my arms. Later that night I woke up at midnight and put her in my car so we could go home and sleep there. It was a couple days after that. So I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

I soon felt arms rap around my wait from behind as her chin rested on my shoulder. "Are you making pancakes?" She asked "Yep." I said laughing. We sat down at the table to eat are fruit and pancakes. "Scar can I post this on instagram." I ask her showing her the post. "Yeah of course."

❤️856

❤️856.2k likes.                                    29th June 2019.
@hazeloakleyj: my beautiful girl❤️
@ScarlettJohansson

View all 95.3k comments

@ScarlettJohansson: Thank you baby. Last night was truly amazing ❤️

@elizabetholsenofficial: I'm happy for you guys! I was manifesting for this to happen

@Taylorswift: my favourite couple!

@chrisevans: I'm happy for you two!

@user755: this couple is going to break the internet.

@user231: my life is complete.

I put my phone away and started eating my pancakes. "Baby do you want to come to the studio with me today I've got to finish some songs?" I asked while getting up collect our plates and put them in the sink.

"Yeah of course when do you wanna leave?" "I'm thinking in an hour so I'm going to get a shower." I said washing the plates. "okay you go upstairs I'll finish this." She said pointing to the sink. "how about I finished it you go upstairs and get the shower ready and we can have one together." She nodded her head and ran off upstairs.

Once I've finished o go upstairs to find Scarlett sitting at her desk on her phone. "Hey scar are you ready?" "Yeah one second I'm gunna post this on insta." "okay well come in when you've done." I said and walked to the bathroom.

I stripped all my clothes off and hopped in the shower. Around 2 minutes after Scarlett came in the bathroom naked and got in with me. I admired her body all the way from her feet to her head. I stepped towards her and cupped her cheeks.

"Your beautiful." I said and she giggled. As soon as I heard that laugh my stomach was full of butterflies. I slowly leaned in to kiss her. She pinned me against the wall and started kissing down my neck. "Scar I- no we can't." She didn't stop and carried on.