"I can see that. But it's only four days though..."

"It could be one night and I would still bring all my shit with me. Or have you forgotten I have a stalker that is waiting outside our dorm every day that might rob us when we aren't home?"

Beomgyu gulps and him and Taehyun start following the rest of the group that was heading inside the beach house. "Shh, talk quietly. I don't want Soobin to think about that creep while we're in here..."

"Yeah, whatever." Taehyun seems to think for a bit, while they walked to the living room. "By the way..." He makes a long pause and Beomgyu looks at him with a questioning look. "Nothing... It's nothing."

"What is it?" Beomgyu says while placing his bag in a chair. Taehyun just shrugs.

"Nothing."

"Lil shit," Beomgyu whispers and Taehyun mocks him with his hand before walking away.

The first thought that appears in Beomgyu's mind as soon as he takes his time to observe the house is wow, this is stunning. It was probably the biggest house he has ever been in and definitely the one with the most flawless decoration (not that he cared that much about furniture as he is a very practical guy and is okay with anything as long as it's functional). He looks up to the wooden staircase and watches as Lia climbs three steps and clears her throat, catching everyone's attention.

"So guys, we drew our names to see who would get each bedroom and it turns out Taehyun and Chaeryeong will both have a room for themselves and the shared room pairing will be organized in the following way: Yeonjun and Soobin; Beomgyu and Kai; Ryujin and Yeji; and Yuna and I." Her smile was brighter than the sun and Beomgyu could see she was a fan of organizing things. "Now me and Yeonjun will start preparing lunch so feel free to unpack your bags in your rooms and hang out by the pool!"

Beomgyu takes a glance over Taehyun and watches as Yeonjun makes his way to him first, bringing a chair with him so he can place it next to Taehyun, making it clear that they would be talking for a few minutes. Beomgyu gets a little closer to the corner of the wall so that he could hear their conversation without them realizing it, his mind already guessing Yeonjun's next words.

"Do you want me to ask Soobin to change rooms with you?" Yeonjun asks and Beomgyu can sense empathy in his tone.

"Why would you do that?" Taehyun asks quietly and Beomgyu can guess he's a little bit embarrassed.

"Because you have trouble sleeping alone in new places. Don't you want me to help you?" Yeonjun seems confused and Beomgyu watches as Taehyun shuts his mouth into a thin line, thinking of something.

"I..." Beomgyu can recognize Taehyun's nervous tone. "I don't need your help. I don't have that issue anymore, but thanks for asking!"

Beomgyu frowns his eyebrows and steps away when he notices Taehyun has switched their conversation theme to a TV show Beomgyu has no clue about.

Interesting...

+×+

Taehyun's eyes followed the scene that was happening right in front of his nose with little excitement, as everything was starting to piss him off today. Everyone was having fun at the pool except for him and Ryujin that were laying side by side in the beach lounge chairs.

"Our friend Beomgyu seems to like Chaeryeong a lot. Do you think I can pair them up?"

Taehyun hears Ryujin's voice and doesn't even bother hiding the disgusted expression on his face. While some of the guys were playing a weird game in the pool, Beomgyu and the red-haired girl were sitting on the pool's little steps, giggling and smiling like two fools. Taehyun observes as the two of them play with the water while talking about something probably stupid.