🇯🇵

Hey everyone I have an announcement that we can do but FOR DISCORD ONLY!!

I am going to do, The Super Mario Bros Movie 2023 to enter the theaters server here's what u gotta do.

1. Make a discord account (Now I am not gonna show you how, so do it yourself)

2. Friend Request me: Which is my user shi_chara_2 (I'm not gonna show you how to friend request)

3. Ask me for the link and I will which I will post it on the announcements but here's this

https://discord.gg/VhdzW4eU

When you join you can ask me for bots for games before the movie starts and we can do that.

And if I'm online on the voice chat that means I'm preparing for the movie or the movie just started. If I close the camera and mute myself that means I'm going to the bathroom, talking to my parents, and others. If I left the voice chat that means I have to go and be busy and stuff.

Now don't request me to start the movie now or when I'm on my vacation or if I'm at school, I won't reply that.

But I will be live on the theaters on the weekends or when I'm free from work or when it's summer before I take down and delete my server.

And if u want to ask me to invite you to the server then we can.

Anyways that's all for now

I'll reply when I'm free again