Ch.13

Y/n ran up and locked the door sighing as she slid down sitting on the floor, staring up at the ceiling. The silence was defining, she was just waiting for her father to come. He would come and lecture her, and she knew nothing she could say would make it right. Her phone buzzed on her table, grudgingly she stood up and she didn't recognize the caller I.D.

Hesitantly she answered, "Hello?" Her voice uneasy she couldn't explain but she could feel like something is wrong. A gut feeling that made her feel sicker than she already did. "Hello Miss Stark." A thick Russian accent answered. "Who is this?" She asked instantly knowing she should have never answered. "You will find out. Now I want you to be a good girl and tell your father to go away."

Then as if on cue a knock was at her door. "Pip can we talk!?" Her father called his strong worried voice echoed through the piercing silence. "What happens if I don't?" She whispers into the phone, and a slight growl came from the other side. "Then your lovely walls will turn red." He answered calmly. "Pip!? Open up!"

"Turn him away. Now."

"Go away! I don't want to talk right now!" Her voice wavered; her fear dripped in her voice like honey. Tony's ears pricked up and he whispered "Jarvis?" But there was no answer, "Jarvis!?" He yelled but he was only met with stuffy tension. "Oh shit." He banged on the door but there was no answer.

Steve and Bruce sat in the garage watching and they both looked toward each other in confusion. "Did you know Jarvis can choose not to answer?" Steve asked naively, "it can't." Bruce answered and went to unlock the door, but no passcode was working. "Steve, somethings wrong." Then suddenly the house lights went to a sterile red.

Tony banged on his daughter's door, but she just stood on the other side. Waiting orders. Frozen in fear, her eyes brimmed in tears. She never thought the boxing matches she was forced to have been going to, be a reality. The phone hung up; she looked down at her phone trying to ring the line again. Hoping she didn't make them pissed. It only rung up as a discontinued number.

Suddenly a crash went through her window, a spray of glass shards flew through the room. Cutting the girl she dived for cover, quickly making a run for the door. She was grabbed and held in the air. She was as light as a feather. She started to scream but her mouth was covered by a metal hand. Muffling every sound, it came in contact with. "Оставайся на месте (Stay still)" A gruff voice a new voice horsed in her ear. She tried to fight the man. She tried to scream.

He held her tighter, and she could feel the air leaving her body. Her father banged on the door. No matter what anyone tried it seemed to be to no avail. Her vison blurred dots danced in the light she could see. She wiggled out of his grip slightly only managing to slip out a soft "dad." Shadows danced through the air completely, until she fell unconscious in his arms.

The unknown soldier left with her limp in his arms, then a second later all the lights flashed back on. The garage door opened. Jarvis answered. It was if nothing had happened. "Jarvis get me in there!" Tony screamed and immediately the door opened. "Y/n!?" He called searching for his daughter praying to God she is just hiding. Trying not to imagine his baby being taken from him. He fell to his knees and sobbed. The glass cut his knees, but he didn't care he was in too much pain already to care.