"You ever thought about how grateful we are that we're on the same page when it comes to her?" Serenity asked. "Like at first I didn't know what to expect from co-parenting, but we handle this shit so maturely."

"Hell yeah. That's a blessing. It's all about Kenarie at the end of the day, I don't see why people make it so hard. Just communicate and help each other take care of y'all seed. I feel like most co-parenting don't work out because of bitterness and immaturity. Some females and even males become bitter when they see each other move on when it shouldn't be that way. Y'all not together for a reason, so why be bitter that that person is moving on?"

"Mouthful right there. I always said that if you didn't want to step up, I would've never put you on child support because that shit just get out of control. Money can be the root of all evil man. I would've just accepted that you didn't wanna step up and moved on. Some females be trying to force these dads to be in a child's life when the whole situation is just toxic. Whole time the dad creating attachment issues, abandonment issues, and so on all because the mother wanted to force a grown ass man to do his job. What one man won't do another will."

"Talk yo shit then ma. But honestly I would've never left you high and dry to raise babygirl. I laid down with you, so I'm gone raise her with you. That's why I was ticked off when you kept it a secret for so long because I wanted to be included from day one. I understand you was scared though, so I'm just grateful that we here where we are today."

"Real talk." Serenity smiled. "She staying here for the rest of the week right?"

"Yeah I have a conference in New York next week, so I'll be gone. Then the following week I'll get her that weekend." Lennox nodded. "How your classes going?"

"Great, I was selected for an internship. I think they said I'll start in three weeks, so I'm excited for that. I also got my graduation date which is in December so make sure you don't book the first week." She replied.

"Alright bet."

~

Eryzo stood at her front door yawning, watching as Serenity walked towards her. Their afternoon talk was changed to a later time, more like ten PM. Serenity told Eryzo that she had to wait until Kenarie was sleep to leave Lennox's house.

"You was sleep?" She asked, kissing Eryzo's forehead before walking past her into the house.

"Almost, but I knew you were still coming over." Eryzo replied, locking the door behind her. "You can follow me." She added, leading the way to her bedroom.

"Sorry I had to wait for Narie to fall asleep, she wouldn't have let me leave." Serenity mentioned. After seeing Eryzo nod her head, she watched as she laid back down in the bed getting under the covers.

"Get up mama, come here." Serenity groaned, pulling Eryzo by her legs to the edge of the bed. She hovered over her, pecking her lips. "How was work?"

"Stressful, all my babies were hyped as hell. I don't know where it came from. I felt so bad because I cut their recess time because they weren't listening to me. They're gonna hate me tomorrow." Eryzo pouted, wrapping her arms around Serenity's neck pulling her closer.

"No they won't. You're the teacher and they're the student mama. They'll forget about it tomorrow. Plus Narie told me and her dad that you gave them extra minutes that day I came in for the conference."

Eryzo blushed. "I was in a good mood that day." She stated.

"I don't like how you left the movies with that attitude either." Serenity frowned, rubbing Eryzo through her pajama shorts. "You acting spoiled already."