Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal

Start from the beginning

=============================================================================================

It was the next day and it was finally the day of the school festival. Rex was walking through the school grounds and headed to the entrance of the school as it was currently 8:00 a.m.

Rex : Gotta get this done fast.

Rex then reaches the school gates as he quickly builds the Rex Ride and starts to drive down to the store that Midoriya was talking about to get the things that Midoriya needed. However, the store that he was at didn't have one of the items that he was looking for so he had to go find a store that had it.

As time went by, Rex was able to find a store that had what he was looking for and was currently running back to U.A. after buying a new rope from the hardware store.

Rex : I thought they'd sell it at a convenience store, but I guess it wouldn't be around everywhere. I was able to get everything else, too, but I need to get back soon.

As Rex continued to run forwards he was about to build the Rex Ride and ride it back to U.A. to get back in time since it was now 8:30 a.m. However, he notices someone appear in front of him and stops running as he almost bumps into the person in front of him.

He then looks at the person he almost bumped into and sees that it was a tall man wearing a brown trench coat, glasses, and a mask as he also notices he was with a short woman with long red hair wearing a hat, a dress, and sunglasses.

Rex : Sorry about that!

??? : Please be careful. You were about to ruin the aftertaste of the Gold Tips Imperial. Come, let us go, L— Honey.

??? : Honey?! Yes, I'm Honey!

The two start to walk away while Rex thinks for a moment as he knew that he heard the words Gold Tip Imperial somewhere before.

Rex : ( Gold Tips... Oh, that's the name of that tea that Yao-momo made for us... )

Rex looks over to where the two walked out from and sees a small building and thought it was a cafe.

Rex : Oh? That house— Is it a cafe or something? You can't tell when you look at it.

Suddenly, the tall man turns around and starts to walk over to Rex very weirdly.

??? : *excited* If you did not know what Gold Tips Imperial was, then you would not have thought that... Are you... someone who understands? It's wonderful even though you're so young!

Rex : U-Um... I don't know that much... I just know because my friend made some for me... ( His voice sounds familiar. )

??? : Oh ho, you have such a high-class friend...

The tall man then realizes that since Rex had such an elite friend, then he must come from an elite school which was shocking, but was able to keep his cool and stay calm.

??? : ( A high-class friend?! An elite school...! )

The two stare at each other for a couple more seconds before the tall man breaks it by speaking up.

??? : You have... a good friend... ( Oh no. )

Rex : Yeah, I couldn't ask for a better friend... ( Hold on a minute. )

??? : That is a wonderful thing. ( This child is from U.A....! )

Rex : ( This voice... Tea...! )

Rex then remembers back to the night that he drank Gold Tips Imperial Tea and it so happened to be the same night that he watched the video on Midoriya's phone that he tapped on. Rex slightly looks down at the ground as he recalls the words from the video.