Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal

Start from the beginning

Ashido : *quietly* Quiet down! Some people are sleeping!

Iida : *nervous* I wonder if everyone will get excited with us...

Jiro : It's better to not think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun!

Rex : *teasing* You were super embarrassed, though! Remember when I first saw all your instruments?

Jiro : *slightly embarrassed* That was different.

Midoriya and Aoyama, who were sitting at a table checking the equipment they were going to use for the performance tomorrow, overheard the conversation Jiro and Rex were having.

Midoriya : What Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?

Aoyama : When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too.

Midoriya : I see.

Midoriya then picks up the rope that he was supposed to use to lift Aoyama in the air but soon sees that it was fraying.

Midoriya : The rope's frayed.

Aoyama : Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's the proof of our friendship!

Midoriya : *nods* Yeah... Wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry I didn't realize...

Kaminari : *imitating Yaoyorozu* Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?

Ashido : Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool!

Kaminairi : But people use me as a charger.

Rex : It's a little bit different when it comes to you, but I get how you feel. Especially, when I get asked to get them free snacks out of the vending machine.

Rex looks over at Ashido and Uraraka as the two girls quickly turn their heads trying not to make eye contact with him.

Mineta : This is what it means to look down on men.

Midoriya : I'll go buy new rope first thing tomorrow morning. I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, and there are some other things I want to buy, too.

Kaminari : Wait, but the performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open till nine, right?

Midoriya : There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from U.A. That place opens at 8 a.m.

Kaminari : That's cutting it pretty close.

Rex : I can just go instead. I can go and come back really fast using the Rex Ride. It's even more convenient since I got my provisional license, so I won't get in trouble.

Kaminari : That's right! Rex can get there and come back in no time.

Midoriya : *to Rex* I can't let you do that... Besides, these are things that I need to buy.

Rex : It's fine, it's fine. You have morning training and you and I both know you can't miss that, so you can rely on me. You were gonna pick up the thing we talked about, right?

Midoriya : I guess you're right. I suppose if you really don't mind I can't really say no if you're offering.

Rex : Leave it to me!

Midoriya : Thanks a lot, Rex!

With that said, all the remaining students who were still awake head back to their rooms so they could get enough sleep for tomorrow.