Chapter 10 - Chocolate Operation

Start from the beginning

Y/n- W-Well, I'm going to Mitsugoshi with my friends, would you like to come together?

Rin- No, I think I'll stay right here, thanks for the invitation.

The boy leaves and goes to meet his friends.

Y/n- *Thoughts* That was close... I'll let Tokiomi know about that...

Timeskip

Hyoro, Jaga and Y/n were standing in a huge line to get into this Mitsugoshi. A girl with a sign warns that the waiting time is 80 minutes.

Y/n- 80 minutes is time...

Jaga- So, what do we do? I think we can get back before curfew, but there's a rumor about a murderer walking the streets at night.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Murderer?

Hyoro- Stop being an idiot! We have three knights in the group!

The three approach some shop windows with clothes. This catches L/n's eye because of the modern design.

Y/n- *Thoughts* This is very modern... How strange it reminds me of Japan from my past life... *Looking at the line* There are only upper class members here, there's no way I could feel more out of place...

???- Excuse me, can I have a minute of your time?

Looking in the direction of the voice the boy sees a young girl with brown hair, it was the girl who was holding the sign.

???- I was hoping you were interested in doing some survey.

Y/n- *pointing to himself* Who, me?

???- Yes! We really want your feedback.

Hyoro- *Steps in front of Y/n* I can do that survey!

Jaga- *Does the same* I can too!

An intimidating smile appears on the girl's face, scaring the two boys.

???- I'm sorry, but we only need one guest, thank you.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Hmmm, interesting... Why not.

The boy follows the girl, looking at the inside, it was surprisingly similar to modern malls, with chocolates, makeup, coffee and so on. After a while they start walking up some stairs.

Y/n- Hey, wasn't there a survey?

At the end of the stairs there was a door that is opened by two maids, leading to a kind of backyard.