Chapter 2 : warm morning

******

It was late morning, Taehyung had gone home earlier that night to prepare breakfast, and he had woken up alone in bed.

He didn't think much of it though, as his wife was usually a light sleeper, and he didn't want to wake her anyway.

He walked to the bathroom, freshened up quickly, then went back to their bedroom where he saw his lovely wife sleeping peacefully in their king size bed.

Taehyung stood there admiring her beauty for a few minutes until he noticed that her breathing appeared to be irregular and shallow.

Concerned, he gently shook her shoulder, calling out to her.

“Jennie, honey are you okay? Do you need anything?”

Taehyung asked with concern in his voice, running his hand comfortingly through her short brown locks as she slept soundlessly on the bed.

He was beginning to worry when suddenly, she shot up straight in their bed and began gasping for breath.

“Oh my god! Honey, are you okay? What happened? What's wrong?!”

he rushed to her side, pulling her into his arms.

“What's going on?”

She looked confused for a moment, still caught up in whatever nightmare she'd just experienced, as she panted for air.

Finally, she answered his question with a shaky whisper.

"Honey, I'm sorry."

“For what? Are you okay?”

Taehyung asked again, his voice laced with concern, holding his distraught wife close to him.

“I woke up from a bad dream, and I thought maybe you had left me,”

she sobbed, clutching onto him tightly.
Taehyung hugged his wife tighter.

“Never, honey. Never leave you. I’d never do that to you,”

he assured her. He continued to rub circles on her back soothingly, waiting for her to calm down.

When she finally did, she moved away slightly, resting her forehead against Taehyung’s chest, tears dripping silently down her cheeks.

She took another deep breath, closing her eyes, trying to collect herself once more.

Taehyung watched her quietly, giving her a minute to compose herself.

Finally, she opened her eyes again, taking in Taehyung’s face.

She brushed her tears away with her thumb, sniffling.

“Thank you for everything, Taehyung,”

she spoke quietly, leaning up to place a chaste kiss on his lips.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her again in response.

He smiled at her lovingly, and leaned down to press a gentle kiss to the crown of her head.

“Anytime, baby. You know I love you, right?”

he whispered, nuzzling the top of her head again

Jennie responded with a quiet “Mmmhmm,” her eyelids fluttering closed once again.

She was already half asleep again. Taehyung chuckled softly to himself, feeling proud of his woman.

He kissed her forehead once more.

“Get some rest, babe. I’ll see you later.”

He got up to go to the kitchen to make breakfast  for both of them.
Jennie was already snoring softly as he passed by.

With a smile and shake of his head, he continued cooking, thinking about the day ahead, which was looking bright.

For the moment, he was content to live a normal life, and focus on nothing but his wonderful wife.

  No one could ruin those moments with their presence. And no one was ever going to try.

but he didn't know what Strom will come into his  life and destroy everything...  

*******

Idk should I complete this story?