Chapter 1 : Another beautiful day

******

The sun was setting over a tranquil suburban street, casting warm rays of golden light on the neatly kept lawns and well-maintained houses.

It seemed like an idyllic, peaceful evening...✨️

Taehyung stepped through the door of his quaint home, eager to return to the person he loved most: his precious wife, Jennie.

Everything felt perfect for their time of happiness together, and Taehyung could not help but feel proud of himself for having made it this far.

After all, he hadn't always been so happy...

He entered the kitchen after locking the front door behind him.

"Hey babe, I'm back,"

he said softly, smiling at his beautiful wife standing across from the stove stirring something in a pot.

She had her hair pulled back in a messy bun, strands hanging loose around her face in loose waves.

The sight was absolutely heartwarming, and Taehyung couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found her.

Her soft brown eyes crinkled with delight when she heard him come in. She smiled sweetly,

The her small nose scrunching up adorably.

"Welcome home darling,"

she greeted, turning off the burner and moving to give Taehyung a quick kiss.

"How was work?"

"Great! We just finished some major software updates that will change the whole company's vision for what the world needs now that people can travel around freely without the use of technology. Plus, we were able to make our customers happy, and that's all I care about~"

Jennie giggled and put an arm around her husband's waist.

She rested her head atop his shoulder and sighed contently.

"You're such a good man.
I'm glad you're such a big success.

Now let's get dinner ready before it gets cold!"

They sat down together at the table and started eating in comfortable silence.

As they ate, their fingers played lightly together under the table, sending shivers up each other's spines every time.

They both knew that nothing would ever replace the feelings they shared, and they cherished every moment they spent together.

It truly felt like home.

After dinner, they cleaned up and headed to bed in unison.

Taehyung climbed into bed first, reaching out to take his loving wife into his arms, and kissed the top of her head.

and headed to sleep with her curled up against his chest, and the smell of lavender filling the air.

*****

Hope you guys enjoyed:)

Please support me by voting and commenting it means a lot.